True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
Post Reply

[Q] bricked, no fastboot, no recovery, yes adb

OP chriss2.0

4th May 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
i apologize if this is already covered on this ( immense) forum but i couldn't find anything that related,

i have root access, and full adb, but i cant get fastboot even with adb commands.

i attempted to flash a faulty a20 tablet i had via sd install. and i obviously had a damaged flash, anyhow it wiped the tablet clean, the backlight still lights up. i can turn it on and off, and i can boot the boot loader.

is there anyway out of this, i want to install a recovery, but with no flashboot.......

please help! how do i get out of this?
4th May 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
hear is what i have done, i have looked around and there is some suggestion that my driver could be preventing fastboot seeing my tablet, so i have downloaded pdanet, and am using those drivers, no joy, exept that if i go to adb and reboot bootloader i loose my adb conection so i have to manually set the tablet again.

any idea why i cant access fastboot?
4th May 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108
 
485 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriss2.0

hear is what i have done, i have looked around and there is some suggestion that my driver could be preventing fastboot seeing my tablet, so i have downloaded pdanet, and am using those drivers, no joy, exept that if i go to adb and reboot bootloader i loose my adb conection so i have to manually set the tablet again.

any idea why i cant access fastboot?

I don't even know what tablet you are talking about. What is an a20?
4th May 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

I don't even know what tablet you are talking about. What is an a20?


my apoligys

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3510190604...84.m1439.l2649

cheap and cheerful chinese thing
4th May 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108
 
485 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriss2.0

my apoligys

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3510190604...84.m1439.l2649

cheap and cheerful chinese thing

I'm sorry to say that I won't be that helpful in this discussion because I'm not sure of the workings of this tablet through hands on experience.
So your out of luck. :/

But I can say, if the flash is faulty. Then how would a reinstall fix anything?
4th May 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

I'm sorry to say that I won't be that helpful in this discussion because I'm not sure of the workings of this tablet through hands on experience.
So your out of luck. :/

But I can say, if the flash is faulty. Then how would a reinstall fix anything?

ah well thanks for looking. i wonder if sd boot still works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes