Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 49,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one detected as QHSUSB_DLOAD (solved)

Tip us?

just_one
Old
(Last edited by just_one; 5th February 2014 at 03:47 PM.) Reason: I solved the problem
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Smile HTC one detected as QHSUSB_DLOAD (solved)

Hi everyone, In advance I want tyo appreciatte and thank to all of you who is watching this post and if you can help me, I will be very happy.

I was trying to change my MID and my CID, with the CID there was no problem, but when I was trying to change de MID (following the tutorial on this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2322820&page=1) everything was ok until my HTC freezed on the green bar, the post said you had to press volume down + power button, but I just pressed the power button, after that my HTC turned off and I can't make it turn on again, I was looking for help on XDA and some solutions are to press down+power button and under a bright light or also press power button + both volume keys, none of them works the only I get is a vibration, but after that, nothing happens. When I connect the device to the pc it says "the usb device cannot be recognized" ramdonly the Led turns on like if its charging. I cannot boot recovery, so I'm not able to run ADB or FASTBOOT.

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM IT WAS DETECTED AS QHSUSB_DLOAD AND I THOUGHT IT WAS NO SOLUTION BUT I FOUND IT, IF YOU NEED HELP, ASK ME

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Can you paste how far you got? There are a few steps in that link for MID change, and not knowing (what green bar??) I dont know where to begin to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

just_one
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy I explain better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Can you paste how far you got? There are a few steps in that link for MID change, and not knowing (what green bar??) I dont know where to begin to help.
Thanks for replying, how for i got, well I own a HTC international unlocked, MID PN0711000 and I managed to change CID to BS_US001

First I ran the command fastboot oem rebootRUU, after that the last thing I could do was "fastboot flash zip PN0711000.zip" (to change the MID) inside the zip I had android-info and HBOOT.nb0. Doing the last step, my HTC was loading a green bar that did not completed, the tutorial says that when that happens you have to press the power button + volume down... I just pressed power button and the result is that I just get a vibration as a response but the HTC do not turns on

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 396
Does it get detected as QHSUSB_DLOAD ?

just_one
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default No, that does not appear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Does it get detected as QHSUSB_DLOAD ?
Hi, when I connect it to the PC, it is not recognized.

If it helps, right now I'm handling the phone and it is a little hot, not much but enough like if it was turned on, but the scree is black no response, just a vibration when I press power button + volume down at the same time

just_one
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_one View Post
Hi, when I connect it to the PC, it is not recognized.

If it helps, right now I'm handling the phone and it is a little hot, not much but enough like if it was turned on, but the scree is black no response, just a vibration when I press power button + volume down at the same time
Hello again... arriving at home I connected the HTC one to my MAC and I can stablish comunication with HTC one via fastboot... I did FASTBOOT GETVAR ALL and the results were:

INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.39.2000
INFOversion-baseband: N/A
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 4.19.401.8
INFOversion-misc: PVT ENG S-OFF
INFOserialno: SH3ACW900935
INFOimei: 354435055409254
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_u
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0712000
INFOcidnum: BS_US001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3975mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: off
INFObuild-mode: ENG
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: 080b6f61
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0

No boot, nothing... just fastboot

recoverytrouble
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So what ended up being the fix? I have found myself with the same problem. I read that QHSUSB_DLOAD meant a dead motherboard? If you can post a step by step for me I'd be very thankful.