FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

N9005 ND3 issues

4th May 2014, 05:16 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hey guys.
Its been a few days after ive updated my note 3 to nd3 (im using n9005 malaysia).
Didnt notice anything strange until I bought my gear 2 today.

I tried to find my s voice in the app drawer and the settings but couldnt find it.

I remember disabling s voice last time and now after the update even the disabled apps tab (menu key in app drawer) is also missing.
It was replaced with hidden apps instead.

Someone help me please.
 
 
4th May 2014, 05:20 PM |#2  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto St. George (Hometown: Hong Kong)
Thanks Meter: 7,420
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulautikus

Hey guys.
Its been a few days after ive updated my note 3 to nd3 (im using n9005 malaysia).
Didnt notice anything strange until I bought my gear 2 today.

I tried to find my s voice in the app drawer and the settings but couldnt find it.

I remember disabling s voice last time and now after the update even the disabled apps tab (menu key in app drawer) is also missing.
It was replaced with hidden apps instead.

Someone help me please.

Double tapping home doesn't turn it on? Did you disable this?
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 05:33 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Double tapping home doesn't turn it on? Did you disable this?

I did disable s voice before the update to nd3.

now I couldnt find it in the app drawer. Heck svoice tab on settings were also missing.

Weird thing I notice is that last time u can disable apps thru app drawer.

Now the option is missing and replaced by hide applications.
4th May 2014, 05:36 PM |#4  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto St. George (Hometown: Hong Kong)
Thanks Meter: 7,420
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulautikus

I did disable s voice before the update to nd3.

now I couldnt find it in the app drawer. Heck svoice tab on settings were also missing.

Weird thing I notice is that last time u can disable apps thru app drawer.

Now the option is missing and replaced by hide applications.

If you disabled it, is it not under Turned Off apps in Application Manager?
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 05:41 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

If you disabled it, is it not under Turned Off apps in Application Manager?

Dude ur a lifesaver.
Damn I feel like an idiot now.
Thx a lot mate for helping
4th May 2014, 05:42 PM |#6  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag University of Toronto St. George (Hometown: Hong Kong)
Thanks Meter: 7,420
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulautikus

Dude ur a lifesaver.
Damn I feel like an idiot now.
Thx a lot mate for helping

It's good Remember to use the Thanks button on XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank