Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any stable CM7 out there ?

Tip us?
 
bmanuelangel
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2012
Thumbs down [Q] Any stable CM7 out there ?

Hi, im from Argentina. I have my i9070 since 2012, i try many many custom roms and samsung firmwares but i couldn't find ANY stable cm7... i think that this phone would run really fast on gingerbeard, i bought the phone thinking on a CM7 stable with OC like s5830 and others. Actually im using last resurection remix and think is the best custom rom i ever run on my SGA
 
shut_down
Old
#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,381
Posts: 7,486
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanuelangel View Post
Hi, im from Argentina. I have my i9070 since 2012, i try many many custom roms and samsung firmwares but i couldn't find ANY stable cm7... i think that this phone would run really fast on gingerbeard, i bought the phone thinking on a CM7 stable with OC like s5830 and others. Actually im using last resurection remix and think is the best custom rom i ever run on my SGA
Oldest we have is CM10. We do not have CM7. And stability of overclock is not about ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
 
MikiGry
Old
#3  
MikiGry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 511
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Oldest we have is CM10. We do not have CM7. And stability of overclock is not about ROM.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
We had CM 7. Unstable , No wireless communication (no RIL , BT , GPS , WI-FI) but we had

Wysłane z Harsh-Fonika 5.1.

My work :
HTC sense statusbar : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2735698
 
shut_down
Old
#4  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,381
Posts: 7,486
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiGry View Post
We had CM 7. Unstable , No wireless communication (no RIL , BT , GPS , WI-FI) but we had

Wysłane z Harsh-Fonika 5.1.

My work :
HTC sense statusbar : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2735698
Forgot about that, but it was not usable anyway.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes