The Witcher Battle Arena: Hectic Multiplayer MOBA Fun

Do you like MOBAs? Do you like gaming on your phone? Given that MOBAs (multi player … more

How to Incorporate Lollipop Features into Your App

Lollipop brought many new design aspects and functionality for developers to adapt to, too … more

Major Security Issues Found in New Outlook App

The Outlook app was launched yesterday on iOS and Android, and according to an IBM developer … more

LG G4 Could Feature a… 3K Display?

According to myLGphones, a version of the LG G4 will not feature neither a 2K nor a 4K display … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Temporary root for 14.3.A.0.757?

OP dontbelive

4th May 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #11  
dontbelive's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 1,140
 
1,339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Is there a prerooted 757 ftf file? Full rom? Can someone provide cuz I don't have Internet at home and using my carrier Internet so slow,, and will internal sdcard get wiped?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #12  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 4,755
 
10,231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbelive

Is there a prerooted 757 ftf file? Full rom? Can someone provide cuz I don't have Internet at home and using my carrier Internet so slow,, and will internal sdcard get wiped?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

NO

You cannot pre root FTF files. Everything in a FTF file has to be completely stock from Sony


You need to follow the instructions in my signature if you want 757 and root and not unlock the bootloader
4th May 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #13  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 618
 
2,984 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

You need to follow the instructions in my signature if you want 757 and root and not unlock the bootloader

I didn't noticed that until now, finally you added the famous 3 steps..lol..

4th May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #14  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 4,755
 
10,231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

I didn't noticed that until now, finally you added the famous 3 steps..lol..

I didn't want to, but writing it 5 or 6 times a day for several months got boring

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes