Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] efs corrupted please help

Tip us?

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] efs corrupted please help

It comes down to i do not have a efs backup cdma workshop qpst and dfs all give there errors it come to i cant flash a zeroed efs to it i am on zvc rooted stock recov everytime i instal a custom recov i bootloop and have to use tot file someone please help me i have all my nums from my orig box esn iemi. Im stuck on iemi baseband med and so on unknown qpst wont reconize my phone even in diag mode dfs always incorect spc msl error and cdma workshop i really dont know how to use please large reward for the winner of this issue

jcwxguy
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Get to 100% stock using tot then if you have insurance go to sprint and tell/show them what's its doing...after they fail to fix , they might order a replacement or give you one, other wise try rma with LG (you will be without a phone for while, unless you have a backup phone to use)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Critical Detox
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist420 View Post
It comes down to i do not have a efs backup cdma workshop qpst and dfs all give there errors it come to i cant flash a zeroed efs to it i am on zvc rooted stock recov everytime i instal a custom recov i bootloop and have to use tot file someone please help me i have all my nums from my orig box esn iemi. Im stuck on iemi baseband med and so on unknown qpst wont reconize my phone even in diag mode dfs always incorect spc msl error and cdma workshop i really dont know how to use please large reward for the winner of this issue
If you're having trouble, you MAY need to get someone to edit your efs for you and send it back to you in a flashable zip.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
How can i edit it myself i have all my hex and dec nums from my box plus i no my iemi they just wont stick when i write them every program i gut a incorrect spc error and i do. The ##77333 num and it does nothing my old msl before this happend was182922. And it dont work

secret.animal
Old
Thanks Meter 439
Did you root?

Critical Detox
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Did you maybe change your msl? Like to all zeros??

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

Cronic2009
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Sorry man wish I could help you out more but since I have never had this issue myself, I can't interject any kind of help other than sharing a link to autoprimes Backup_EFS_Final.zip, http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2 , thought it might help you out (there's a lot of other good stuff there too) but again never faced this issue with my G2 so best of luck with it bro!

Also just curious in your OP, you say you tried flashing a custom recovery, what custom recovery/version are you trying to use? Have you had this recovery on the phone previously? I have found this phone is VERY picky with accepting custom recoveries!
Phone: Sprint LGE G2 LS980
Custom Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
ROM: Stock Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: ZVA
Carrier: Simple Mobile
LG G2 Index of ROMS, Kernels, and more!!! HERE

TheMadScientist420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
My msl is not zeros yes i am rooted does any one no how to edit the files and fix them everything i do i get msl errors

secret.animal
Old
Thanks Meter 439
Did you use ioroot. I remember someone else having that problem. And the root makes a backup. I'll look for that thread.

Cronic2009
Old
(Last edited by Cronic2009; 4th May 2014 at 08:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
here is the page for efs backup/restore ( again, Thanks autoprime! ), http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451390 ,
Best of Luck!
Phone: Sprint LGE G2 LS980
Custom Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
ROM: Stock Jellybean 4.2.2
Radio: ZVA
Carrier: Simple Mobile
LG G2 Index of ROMS, Kernels, and more!!! HERE