Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] efs corrupted please help

OP TheMadScientist420

29th April 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag johnson city
Thanks Meter: 5

83 posts
More
It comes down to i do not have a efs backup cdma workshop qpst and dfs all give there errors it come to i cant flash a zeroed efs to it i am on zvc rooted stock recov everytime i instal a custom recov i bootloop and have to use tot file someone please help me i have all my nums from my orig box esn iemi. Im stuck on iemi baseband med and so on unknown qpst wont reconize my phone even in diag mode dfs always incorect spc msl error and cdma workshop i really dont know how to use please large reward for the winner of this issue
29th April 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 283

665 posts
Get to 100% stock using tot then if you have insurance go to sprint and tell/show them what's its doing...after they fail to fix , they might order a replacement or give you one, other wise try rma with LG (you will be without a phone for while, unless you have a backup phone to use)

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #3  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 126

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadScientist420

It comes down to i do not have a efs backup cdma workshop qpst and dfs all give there errors it come to i cant flash a zeroed efs to it i am on zvc rooted stock recov everytime i instal a custom recov i bootloop and have to use tot file someone please help me i have all my nums from my orig box esn iemi. Im stuck on iemi baseband med and so on unknown qpst wont reconize my phone even in diag mode dfs always incorect spc msl error and cdma workshop i really dont know how to use please large reward for the winner of this issue

If you're having trouble, you MAY need to get someone to edit your efs for you and send it back to you in a flashable zip.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
30th April 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag johnson city

83 posts
More
How can i edit it myself i have all my hex and dec nums from my box plus i no my iemi they just wont stick when i write them every program i gut a incorrect spc error and i do. The ##77333 num and it does nothing my old msl before this happend was182922. And it dont work
30th April 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #5  
Flag Lake Villa
Thanks Meter: 601

1,172 posts
More
Did you root?

30th April 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #6  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 126

304 posts
More
Did you maybe change your msl? Like to all zeros??

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app
30th April 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 13

73 posts
More
Sorry man wish I could help you out more but since I have never had this issue myself, I can't interject any kind of help other than sharing a link to autoprimes Backup_EFS_Final.zip, http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2 , thought it might help you out (there's a lot of other good stuff there too) but again never faced this issue with my G2 so best of luck with it bro!

Also just curious in your OP, you say you tried flashing a custom recovery, what custom recovery/version are you trying to use? Have you had this recovery on the phone previously? I have found this phone is VERY picky with accepting custom recoveries!
2nd May 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag johnson city

83 posts
More
My msl is not zeros yes i am rooted does any one no how to edit the files and fix them everything i do i get msl errors
2nd May 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #9  
Flag Lake Villa
Thanks Meter: 601

1,172 posts
More
Did you use ioroot. I remember someone else having that problem. And the root makes a backup. I'll look for that thread.

4th May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 13

73 posts
More
here is the page for efs backup/restore ( again, Thanks autoprime! ), http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451390 ,
Best of Luck!
Last edited by Cronic2009; 4th May 2014 at 09:08 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread