Post Reply

[Q] i9500 Download mode problem

4th May 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #1  
Acolis's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dimona
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
I have this model:

GT-I9500
4.2.2
MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V17,
JDQ39.I9500ZHUAMDE

Download mode combination = Recovery Stock
Recovery mode combination = Factory mode

How can I root/Get into download mode on this phone?

On the phone beneath the battery:

A3LGTi9500
i9500GSMH


Thank you for your help
4th May 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolis

I have this model:

GT-I9500
4.2.2
MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V17,
JDQ39.I9500ZHUAMDE

Download mode combination = Recovery Stock
Recovery mode combination = Factory mode

How can I root/Get into download mode on this phone?

On the phone beneath the battery:

A3LGTi9500
i9500GSMH


Thank you for your help

you dont have the genuine S4, it is clone S4, no download mode
The Following User Says Thank You to samersh72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #3  
Acolis's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dimona
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samersh72

you dont have the genuine S4, it is clone S4, no download mode

Oh snap!

Anything else I can do to make this PieceoCra to work better?
4th May 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
When you have a mtk you can search a phone withe the same spec and port it for your Device.

Hope i can help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to kingstark666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #5  
Acolis's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dimona
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstark666

When you have a mtk you can search a phone withe the same spec and port it for your Device.

Hope i can help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

MTK?
4th May 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Clone Devices have a MTK (Mediathek) CPU...

Look at Cpu-z app then you know what processor your Device have..

Then Post it please

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to kingstark666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #7  
Acolis's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dimona
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstark666

Clone Devices have a MTK (Mediathek) CPU...

Look at Cpu-z app then you know what processor your Device have..

Then Post it please

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

MediaTek MT6575 1.89 Ghz
r2p10 revision

GPU PowerVR SGX 531

Kernel armv7I
4th May 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Now you can search how to root a Device with your processor and how to install a cwm..

when you have done this you can search a Rom for your Phones specs and port it to your device

Dont forget a Backup!

I hope you understand me and you know what i mean... im from germany

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingstark666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolis

MediaTek MT6575 1.89 Ghz
r2p10 revision

GPU PowerVR SGX 531

Kernel armv7I

read through this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2415715

The Following User Says Thank You to samersh72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank