Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Not receiving all incoming calls

Tip us?

popkurn611
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Default Not receiving all incoming calls

So I've had this issue for a while now. It went away and came back. People text me say that they are calling me and I'm not answering. The phone rings on their end normally and goes to voicemail, while my note 3 is literally sitting on my desk. I have full service and it doesn't happen to all calls. Some come through some don't, its very sporadic. Could it be a radio issue? Has anyone else had this issue? I have ran stock 4.3, stock 4.4, and numerous Roms. Its definitely not ROM related.

Sent from my leaked KitKat Note 3

popkurn611
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladyscoleman View Post
The solution is this just reboot your cell phone.
So your saying I've never rebooted my phone before? That's a pretty lame answer. I reboot my phone at least twice a day and still have the issue. Good one.

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by popkurn611 View Post
So your saying I've never rebooted my phone before? That's a pretty lame answer. I reboot my phone at least twice a day and still have the issue. Good one.

I think he's spamming for post count. If you've completely wiped your phone while installing numerous ROMs on 4.3 and 4.4.2 I would tend to think you're having radio issues. If you're going to call VZW unroot your phone, there's a chance they will check to see if you're tired and when they see you are it will void the warranty.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

popkurn611
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
I think he's spamming for post count. If you've completely wiped your phone while installing numerous ROMs on 4.3 and 4.4.2 I would tend to think you're having radio issues. If you're going to call VZW unroot your phone, there's a chance they will check to see if you're tired and when they see you are it will void the warranty.
Yeah I've seen him on other threads. I really don't want a replacement refurb phone. Like for example today it happened once. My sister called me and I picked up and she said did you not get my first call I said nope! She said she can tell BC its rings a little weird. Like rings 3-4 times then just goes to voicemail. Who knows

Janker5050
Old
Thanks Meter 307
I'm having the problem with my Vzw note 3 and my wife is with her Vzw HTC one...The doctors office left me a voice mail and I called back and the receptionist said I just tried to call you and I told her I got no calls..she asked if I had Verizon and I told her yes and she said she has a Verizon smartphone that has been experiencing the same problems...I didn't ask her with model but I think I may be a network issue????

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Sent from The blazing fast Vzw Note 3. "More of a machine than a phone"
Please hit the little thanks button if i was a help to U!!!

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniecal View Post
i am not sure. see your call settings if your out going call shows that off. then then turn on it and see what happen now. it is better to reset your phone settings and use the defult settings. thanks
there are no phone settings that will change the ability to receive incoming calls.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

MeetFace
Old
Thanks Meter 388
I'm having the same problem. Running KK atm. I also get persistent double beeps whenever I'm in a phone call.

Note III KK-style
Devices:
GINORMOUS Samsung Note II - digiblurROM 4.3 MK4
HP Touchpad - JCSullins CM10 build
[deceased]Samsung Epic 4G - CM10 Nightlies

Happy Wife, happy LIFE

Dropbox is old news. Check out Copy.com, 15+ GB FREE, no file size limit, private/public transfers: https://copy.com?r=KM7Yye (yes that's my referral link, if you use it, we BOTH get an additional 5GB FREE don't forget to install and sign into the mobile/desktop app).