No registration required

Problem with starting phone on charging

OP Nathan1995

4th May 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello Community,
I have a "little" problem with my HTC One. When it's completely shutdown and I connect the wall-loader (also on USB with Computer) the phone normally charges. But when I now try to start the phone (also when I plug the cable off), it keeps on the Battery Screen and doesn't turn on. I have to Hard-shutdown it every time (Volume-Down+Power) and then to restart and it all works fine, but I want that it works without the hard-shutdown.

My phone is: rooted, s-off, dev-unlocked and I have a Custom Rom, but the problem is with all Roms. And my phone has the TWRP-Recovery.

I hope you can help me.

Your Nathan1995
4th May 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,384

3,589 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1995

Hello Community,
I have a "little" problem with my HTC One. When it's completely shutdown and I connect the wall-loader (also on USB with Computer) the phone normally charges. But when I now try to start the phone (also when I plug the cable off), it keeps on the Battery Screen and doesn't turn on. I have to Hard-shutdown it every time (Volume-Down+Power) and then to restart and it all works fine, but I want that it works without the hard-shutdown.

My phone is: rooted, s-off, dev-unlocked and I have a Custom Rom, but the problem is with all Roms. And my phone has the TWRP-Recovery.

I hope you can help me.

Your Nathan1995

This is a known bug of twrp 2.7.0.0 switch back to 2.6.3.4 or update to 2.7.0.4b

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread