Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with starting phone on charging

Tip us?

Nathan1995
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with starting phone on charging

Hello Community,
I have a "little" problem with my HTC One. When it's completely shutdown and I connect the wall-loader (also on USB with Computer) the phone normally charges. But when I now try to start the phone (also when I plug the cable off), it keeps on the Battery Screen and doesn't turn on. I have to Hard-shutdown it every time (Volume-Down+Power) and then to restart and it all works fine, but I want that it works without the hard-shutdown.

My phone is: rooted, s-off, dev-unlocked and I have a Custom Rom, but the problem is with all Roms. And my phone has the TWRP-Recovery.

I hope you can help me.

Your Nathan1995

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan1995 View Post
Hello Community,
I have a "little" problem with my HTC One. When it's completely shutdown and I connect the wall-loader (also on USB with Computer) the phone normally charges. But when I now try to start the phone (also when I plug the cable off), it keeps on the Battery Screen and doesn't turn on. I have to Hard-shutdown it every time (Volume-Down+Power) and then to restart and it all works fine, but I want that it works without the hard-shutdown.

My phone is: rooted, s-off, dev-unlocked and I have a Custom Rom, but the problem is with all Roms. And my phone has the TWRP-Recovery.

I hope you can help me.

Your Nathan1995
This is a known bug of twrp 2.7.0.0 switch back to 2.6.3.4 or update to 2.7.0.4b

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot