[Help] Wiped internal storage, stuck in TWRP

OP wazzubrad

2nd May 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
I am in trouble, I was dumb and wiped everything on my TF700. I was selling it and figured I would return it to stock. I have tried a lot of solutions but nothing has worked so far. I am running Ubuntu on my laptop. TWRP 2.7.0 on the TF700. Here is what I have tried;

* ADB sideload via TWRP 2.7.0. ADB Devices gives me ???????????, selecting ADB Sideload in TWRP never completely starts
* Using the keyboard dorck and SD Cards w/ rom on it. I have tried 3 different SD cards, all formatted Fat 32. When selecting Mount -> Micro SDcard, it doesn't mount. I have also tried a thumb drive but doesn't show up as an option to mount
* I was able to get Fastboot to work and pushed a new recover (upgraded from 2.6.x to 2.7.0 to see if that fixed anything. Sometime along all of these trials I lost fastboot, now when typing "fastboot devices" it doesn't give anything :/ ???!!!!

So i am lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Will provide any info that I can.

Thank you.
4th May 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 122

532 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzubrad

I am in trouble, I was dumb and wiped everything on my TF700. I was selling it and figured I would return it to stock. I have tried a lot of solutions but nothing has worked so far. I am running Ubuntu on my laptop. TWRP 2.7.0 on the TF700. Here is what I have tried;

* ADB sideload via TWRP 2.7.0. ADB Devices gives me ???????????, selecting ADB Sideload in TWRP never completely starts
* Using the keyboard dorck and SD Cards w/ rom on it. I have tried 3 different SD cards, all formatted Fat 32. When selecting Mount -> Micro SDcard, it doesn't mount. I have also tried a thumb drive but doesn't show up as an option to mount
* I was able to get Fastboot to work and pushed a new recover (upgraded from 2.6.x to 2.7.0 to see if that fixed anything. Sometime along all of these trials I lost fastboot, now when typing "fastboot devices" it doesn't give anything :/ ???!!!!

So i am lost. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Will provide any info that I can.

Thank you.

Try these 2 threads below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2377672

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2291974

Read them through. I got stuck once where the tab booted directly to TWRP and stayed there. With _that's help, I recovered my 700. Credits all to him. I just pass the info along. Good luck.
5th May 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzubrad

Thank you.

Last edited by wazzubrad; 5th May 2014 at 03:52 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread