Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,201 Members 52,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anyone have slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 ??

Tip us?

hlimbu00
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 232
Default Does anyone have slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 ??

i think SLimbean 4.2.2 was the best ROM for Hercules..i am thinking to flash that ROM on my friend's phone...does anyone still have that ROM?
to me that was the most stable...battery friendly and smooth ROM...but i am open to any suggestions. ( i moved to Nexus 4 from Hercules long time back so i have no idea which was best after slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 )

thanks in advance
<<< Nexus 4/Nexus 5 | Purity ROM >>>

Hit thanks if I have helped you or inspired you in anyway

Inspire and be inspired everyday

padre629
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlimbu00 View Post
i think SLimbean 4.2.2 was the best ROM for Hercules..i am thinking to flash that ROM on my friend's phone...does anyone still have that ROM?
to me that was the most stable...battery friendly and smooth ROM...but i am open to any suggestions. ( i moved to Nexus 4 from Hercules long time back so i have no idea which was best after slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 )

thanks in advance
Yeah, I have that ROM in my SGH-T989.
It's smooth, and very fast. Two weeks ago and, for the moment, zero lags and good customization.

Recently my phone is having too much RILJ wakelocks, but this occur me in every rom I install (Liquid smooth, Alpine KK, etc). I tried reflashing UVMC6 baseband, the issue seems to be fixed but nothing sure.

Hope to be clear.

My daily driver and 'partner' Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N900T
Previous: HTC Sensation 4G, Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G, HTC MyTouch 4G, Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-T989

Android Ver.: 4.4.2
ROM: Stock!
Kernel: Stock!
Recovery: PhilZ Touch 6.41.6
Baseband: N900TUVUCNB4