Does anyone have slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 ??

OP hlimbu00

2nd May 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 249

1,011 posts
More
i think SLimbean 4.2.2 was the best ROM for Hercules..i am thinking to flash that ROM on my friend's phone...does anyone still have that ROM?
to me that was the most stable...battery friendly and smooth ROM...but i am open to any suggestions. ( i moved to Nexus 4 from Hercules long time back so i have no idea which was best after slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 )

thanks in advance
5th May 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cali, Colombia
Thanks Meter: 21

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlimbu00

i think SLimbean 4.2.2 was the best ROM for Hercules..i am thinking to flash that ROM on my friend's phone...does anyone still have that ROM?
to me that was the most stable...battery friendly and smooth ROM...but i am open to any suggestions. ( i moved to Nexus 4 from Hercules long time back so i have no idea which was best after slimbean 4.2.2 build 8 )

thanks in advance

Yeah, I have that ROM in my SGH-T989.
It's smooth, and very fast. Two weeks ago and, for the moment, zero lags and good customization.

Recently my phone is having too much RILJ wakelocks, but this occur me in every rom I install (Liquid smooth, Alpine KK, etc). I tried reflashing UVMC6 baseband, the issue seems to be fixed but nothing sure.

Hope to be clear.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread