TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

[Q] Few questions from a Noob

OP SalomnA

23rd April 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hello, since I had my sprint lg optimus g, I played a lot with it, because we don't have sprint here in Venezuela, so I had to set the phone to be used here. It seems that i play too much whit it and bring it to a hard brick, the phone does nothing, not even recognized by the pc. So I wonder if this can be arranged in any way? If the screen of this model can be put to the international model with no problems? If the logic board of the international version can work with the rest of the hardware of this version? In advance thank you very much.
24th April 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 39

188 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalomnA

Hello, since I had my sprint lg optimus g, I played a lot with it, because we don't have sprint here in Venezuela, so I had to set the phone to be used here. It seems that i play too much whit it and bring it to a hard brick, the phone does nothing, not even recognized by the pc. So I wonder if this can be arranged in any way? If the screen of this model can be put to the international model with no problems? If the logic board of the international version can work with the rest of the hardware of this version? In advance thank you very much.

how did you hard brick it..
24th April 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanmailbox1

how did you hard brick it..

Well i was exploring in the hidden menu on the phone and i push in something like a update, after that the phone just can be in the recovery, i made a restore much times, format everithing and put it a custom rom, but nothing works. So i start to search for help here in XDA but no one have pass something like that i thing, and after i search in google, i dowload a file name it recovery go out or something like that, after that the phone doesn't do nothing, like a said the pc don't recognized, no nothing
26th April 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 39

188 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

Well i was exploring in the hidden menu on the phone and i push in something like a update, after that the phone just can be in the recovery, i made a restore much times, format everithing and put it a custom rom, but nothing works. So i start to search for help here in XDA but no one have pass something like that i thing, and after i search in google, i dowload a file name it recovery go out or something like that, after that the phone doesn't do nothing, like a said the pc don't recognized, no nothing

are you able to get into recovery...???
28th April 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanmailbox1

are you able to get into recovery...???

No i'm not
30th April 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 157

526 posts
Quote:

No i'm not

What happens when you hold volume down button and power together? It should bring up the factory recovery and you should be able to do a hard reset. Press power again to do the reset.
5th May 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopy25

What happens when you hold volume down button and power together? It should bring up the factory recovery and you should be able to do a hard reset. Press power again to do the reset.

No i try it, but it doesn't do nothing

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread