Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,553 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Few questions from a Noob

Tip us?

SalomnA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Few questions from a Noob

Hello, since I had my sprint lg optimus g, I played a lot with it, because we don't have sprint here in Venezuela, so I had to set the phone to be used here. It seems that i play too much whit it and bring it to a hard brick, the phone does nothing, not even recognized by the pc. So I wonder if this can be arranged in any way? If the screen of this model can be put to the international model with no problems? If the logic board of the international version can work with the rest of the hardware of this version? In advance thank you very much.

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalomnA View Post
Hello, since I had my sprint lg optimus g, I played a lot with it, because we don't have sprint here in Venezuela, so I had to set the phone to be used here. It seems that i play too much whit it and bring it to a hard brick, the phone does nothing, not even recognized by the pc. So I wonder if this can be arranged in any way? If the screen of this model can be put to the international model with no problems? If the logic board of the international version can work with the rest of the hardware of this version? In advance thank you very much.
how did you hard brick it..

SalomnA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanmailbox1 View Post
how did you hard brick it..
Well i was exploring in the hidden menu on the phone and i push in something like a update, after that the phone just can be in the recovery, i made a restore much times, format everithing and put it a custom rom, but nothing works. So i start to search for help here in XDA but no one have pass something like that i thing, and after i search in google, i dowload a file name it recovery go out or something like that, after that the phone doesn't do nothing, like a said the pc don't recognized, no nothing

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Well i was exploring in the hidden menu on the phone and i push in something like a update, after that the phone just can be in the recovery, i made a restore much times, format everithing and put it a custom rom, but nothing works. So i start to search for help here in XDA but no one have pass something like that i thing, and after i search in google, i dowload a file name it recovery go out or something like that, after that the phone doesn't do nothing, like a said the pc don't recognized, no nothing

are you able to get into recovery...???

SalomnA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnanmailbox1 View Post
are you able to get into recovery...???
No i'm not

dopy25
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
No i'm not
What happens when you hold volume down button and power together? It should bring up the factory recovery and you should be able to do a hard reset. Press power again to do the reset.
Devices: Tmobile Wing (LOOONG GONE), [Huawei Mercury (dead), Evo 3D (retired after a long dirty life)] - Both Cricket - LG Optimus G Sprint Current ROM: ArtMod 5.0
and a few others in between.

SalomnA
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopy25 View Post
What happens when you hold volume down button and power together? It should bring up the factory recovery and you should be able to do a hard reset. Press power again to do the reset.
No i try it, but it doesn't do nothing