FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Screenshield for XPERIA Z1 Compact - protect you display

1,163 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,483
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2014, 09:38 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
ASF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldroega

but is there a place where to buy the ASF with the logo? it was nice so that we could substitute our ASF if it had sustained some scratches.

Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.
 
 
16th April 2014, 09:41 AM |#12  
thermalboyz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NoWhere
Thanks Meter: 545
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu

Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.

Keep an eye on WITRIGS, just need to wait until they have Z1C version.
The Following User Says Thank You to thermalboyz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 09:52 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu

You'd better apply a screen protector on the top of ASF.
If you remove it, the Xperia Z1 compact will out of warranty.
It is easy to remove the ASF, but install a new ASF is a hard task.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



I have ordered this Sony Xperia Z1 compact tempered glass screen protector from witrigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermalboyz

Keep an eye on WITRIGS, just need to wait until they have Z1C version.

Thanks, i will do that, i was looking right now at the site :P
17th April 2014, 01:23 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anyone cop the Witrigs tempered glass yet?
17th April 2014, 08:05 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Yeah, i have tried. It feels like the real glass and looks powerful. The screen protector can be applied easily without any dust and bubbles and my screen still clear and sensitive. But it's a little thick. You also have a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sophia Zhao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 09:54 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu

Are you sure there are an ASF on your Xperia Z1 compact?
It seems that not all Xperia Z1 compact come with an ASF.

Sorry. Update. There is an ASF on the screen, but not on the back cover.
The "Sony"logo is on the ASF of Z1. Still don't know if the logo locates on the ASF of Z1c .
17th April 2014, 03:24 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotoTutu

Sorry. Update. There is an ASF on the screen, but not on the back cover.
The "Sony"logo is on the ASF of Z1. Still don't know if the logo locates on the ASF of Z1c .

Yes, the logo is on the Z1c is on the ASF.
5th May 2014, 06:02 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldroega

but is there a place where to buy the ASF with the logo? it was nice so that we could substitute our ASF if it had sustained some scratches.

I took the asf off of my US T-Mobile Z1s and the Sony logo
seems to be under the main glass.
Is this normal? Or is there another film still?
I cannot see any other layer to peel off.
Thanks
5th May 2014, 06:08 AM |#19  
crohit911's Avatar
Senior Member
Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 109
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiD

I took the asf off of my US T-Mobile Z1s and the Sony logo
seems to be under the main glass.
Is this normal? Or is there another film still?
I cannot see any other layer to peel off.
Thanks

Z1s might have it under the glass

Sent from my nexus one_dev beta using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes