Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more
Post Reply

[Q] copy+paste anything (text+pics+videos) in any android app?

3rd May 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
is there any (rooted) app that can achieve the above? because the Pulse app's "save to Evernote" feature doesn't save the full text, i usually have to highlight all manually and copy/paste to Evernote. Even so, the pictures/videos are not copied along in the clipboard.

i'd need an app that can copy anything it highlights, in any app (including apps like Facebook).

all suggestions welcome!
3rd May 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #2  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylansmith

is there any (rooted) app that can achieve the above? because the Pulse app's "save to Evernote" feature doesn't save the full text, i usually have to highlight all manually and copy/paste to Evernote. Even so, the pictures/videos are not copied along in the clipboard.

i'd need an app that can copy anything it highlights, in any app (including apps like Facebook).

all suggestions welcome!

you can copy pic and videos in gallery and file manager but you can't copy it to clipboard.
5th May 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

you can copy pic and videos in gallery and file manager but you can't copy it to clipboard.

i'm talking about pics and videos embedded on websites or apps (like RSS readers) for the matter, not files per se.
5th May 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #4  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylansmith

i'm talking about pics and videos embedded on websites or apps (like RSS readers) for the matter, not files per se.

in s memo you can copy pics bun not apps
5th May 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

in s memo you can copy pics bun not apps

sorry, not looking at samsung apps.
5th May 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #6  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 134
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylansmith

sorry, not looking at samsung apps.

install it
it will help you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank