Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 48,118 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unfornately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped

Tip us?

thalada
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default [Q] Unfornately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped

I installed thislauncher , after reboot i get this message every few seconds the process com.android.systemui has stopped. I also uninstalled this app, no luck. Any ideas

Devices i have owned: N3210|N6600|N6233|N72|N73|N79|N85|SGS2|Xperia Ray|Xperia Arc S|xZ ---xZ1---

EdwardUong
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thalada View Post
I installed thislauncher , after reboot i get this message every few seconds the process com.android.systemui has stopped. I also uninstalled this app, no luck. Any ideas

Are you rooted? If you are, try install from custom recovery a stock launcher or a different one if you're rooted with a custom recovery.

Hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to EdwardUong For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omegahanggara
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Are you using stock ROM? If so, which firmware version do you use now? Are your devices rooted? Is it odex or de-odex?
"It is not the size of the sword... It is how you use it!!!"

thalada
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardUong View Post
Are you rooted? If you are, try install from custom recovery a stock launcher or a different one if you're rooted with a custom recovery.

Hope that helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara View Post
Are you using stock ROM? If so, which firmware version do you use now? Are your devices rooted? Is it odex or de-odex?
Yes, i am rooted. I am on monxDIFIED ★ Honam1Z (442.757) BEST AROMA [v06-02].

Can you link me to the flashable zip of stock launcher?

Devices i have owned: N3210|N6600|N6233|N72|N73|N79|N85|SGS2|Xperia Ray|Xperia Arc S|xZ ---xZ1---

omegahanggara
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Yes, i am rooted. I am on monxDIFIED ★ Honam1Z (442.757) BEST AROMA [v06-02].

Can you link me to the flashable zip of stock launcher?
monxDIFIED installer is flashable zip formated, which is you can flash this installer through recovery such as CWM. If you have the installer, just flash the package through recovery, wipe cache + dalvik cache, and reboot your device. If you lost the installer, get it here

I'm using odex ROM, which mean it won't be compatible with your ROM (even we're on the same stock ROM). Using other flashable deodex system is not recommended since you're using Modded Stock ROM, which mean you might lost some feature from monxDIFIED ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to omegahanggara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thalada
Old
(Last edited by thalada; 5th May 2014 at 06:42 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegahanggara View Post
monxDIFIED installer is flashable zip formated, which is you can flash this installer through recovery such as CWM. If you have the installer, just flash the package through recovery, wipe cache + dalvik cache, and reboot your device. If you lost the installer, get it here

I'm using odex ROM, which mean it won't be compatible with your ROM (even we're on the same stock ROM). Using other flashable deodex system is not recommended since you're using Modded Stock ROM, which mean you might lost some feature from monxDIFIED ROM.
Already tried bro, no luck.

EDIT: It was an xposed module, which was causing this. Uninstalling the module, fixed the problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to thalada For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

omegahanggara
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Already tried bro, no luck.

EDIT: It was an xposed module, which was causing this. Uninstalling the module, fixed the problem.
Best of luck, buddy