Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Request - Boost Bluetooth Media Volume when streaming Via car

Tip us?

WingHater
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Request - Boost Bluetooth Media Volume when streaming Via car

So my title explains it all. A little background on my device and mods I'm currently using. I've got viper4android running with the Harmon Kardon mod, I notice my Bluetooth Media volume when streaming music in my car is extremely low. I have a Kia Optima and I'm finding I need to raise the volume all the way up to get decent sound. I do have the phone Bluetooth volume turned all the way up before anyone asks. I'm not sure if it's a conflict with Viper4android and Harmon Kardon mod but are there any tweaks for raising the Bluetooth volume? Maybe an edit of an xml file? Or a fix someone could put together for our Phones to raise the media volume for Bluetooth with a zip I could flash? I'll take any help though because it's bugging the crap out of me lol. Thank you in advance everyone and hopefully I'm not the only one who notices low media volume when streaming music via Bluetooth.

elevatorguy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Maybe raising the master gate setting up would help. I got mine louder but boomsound doesn't seem to work on blue tooth so didn't like the sound as much. Hope this helps

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app