Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any one notice battery glitch

Tip us?

SMR-DINO313
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Default Any one notice battery glitch

Ok so the gear 2 . I noticed the battery meter. Doesn't update . Is 100% says is 100 % all the time . .what would be the fix . ?any one got the same problem
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

devdav2167
Old
Thanks Meter 91
I can't say I've noticed any weird battery glitches. First few things I could suggest is start by shutting down/restarting the watch, just to see if that fixes it. Next couple things to test would be to let the watch go on as long as possible to do a full charge cycle a couple of times. Maybe someone else has another suggestion. Beyond those, if it became an issue I would assume you could always claim warranty and get it replaced, as that's not how a battery meter should work...

SMR-DINO313
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
I have had the watch since day one and been like that . It's starting to bother me coz all of a sudden after 3 days it would just die . When I plug it in it would charge from zero percent. I just did a couple of restarts . Factory reset same issue . I guess I'm going to best buy when they open up

nismofan25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMR-DINO313 View Post
I have had the watch since day one and been like that . It's starting to bother me coz all of a sudden after 3 days it would just die . When I plug it in it would charge from zero percent. I just did a couple of restarts . Factory reset same issue . I guess I'm going to best buy when they open up

How come you haven't went to the shop you bought it from? I couldn't cope having the same issue from day one.

SMR-DINO313
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismofan25 View Post
How come you haven't went to the shop you bought it from? I couldn't cope having the same issue from day one.
Just did . Ended up returning it and ordering another one waiting for it to get mailed in since my local best buy didn't have any in stock

ackzsel
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I once caught the battery indicator jumping from 57% to 60% a little while after disconnecting it from the charger.