Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG L9 Version II Android 4.4.2 Problem !

Tip us?

Rutakate
Old
(Last edited by Rutakate; 3rd May 2014 at 05:54 PM.) Reason: Forgot more info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG L9 Version II Android 4.4.2 Problem !

Hi guys !

I own an LG L9 ver. II and recently i got and update from the manufacturer at 4.4.2 . I had 4.3 stock and it was rooted.
I updated my stock to 4.4.2 (with root on it) and now i cannot access Google Services of any kind.
When i looked in APPS settings i found that all my google services and apps are now ( SIT DOWN ! ) from 20/01/1970 !!!
I have SuperSU , but i don't have the binary anymore....i saw on some forums that i can edit "hosts" file , but now if i cannot root it at 4.4.2 how should i get rid of this problem ?

I called google service and i talked with them for about 2-3 hours for nothing...they just put me thru some basic troubleshooting....
Please help me ! i have this problem for about 1 week...

P.S. I cannot enter with my account on Google Services neither create a new one . Reason: Can't establish connection with google services.

Thanks !

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 503

DONATE TO ME
First off, make sure the system date and time are correct (Settings / Date & Time). If they are, then you'll want to check out this thread for info on how to reinstall 4.4.2 with the kdz file, or you can go back to 4.3 with the correct kdz, then root, recovery, and flash a pre-rooted KK rom.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2730501
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

Rutakate
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok, i will try it and then i will be back with a thanks if works !