FORUMS

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

NVidia SHIELD TV – XDA TV Device Review

The SHIELD TV is a not an Android smartphone device. However, that doesn’t mean it … more

PSA: Having cellular connectivity or texting issues tonight?

You’re not alone…Tonight, many users are experiencing a myriad … more

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

[Help] Custom Download Count.

276 posts
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
As there is no support from Triangle away on 4.3...

Can Flashing Stock Rom [4.3/4.4.2] via Odin able to remove my Custom download count?
& what about device status after that?

& I don't care about Knox counter!


# Device's Current status :

Stock 4.3 (N7100-XXEMI6) ROOTED.

KNOX VOID - 01

CUSTOM DOWNLOAD COUNT - 01

Device Status - Custom.


Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by optimusPRIME; 3rd May 2014 at 03:17 PM.
 
 
3rd May 2014, 04:24 PM |#2  
optimusPRIME's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone else?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 05:49 AM |#3  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Look I did this myself to remove the counters on 4.3 and return all official.
1. Download official 4.3 and put it on sd card.
2. Install Mobile odin.
3. Flash the stock firmware through mobile odin and inject root to it.
4. Now after all boots install triangle away; we did this because triangle away only works with stock recovery.
5. Now after you use triangle away all counters will go away exept knox counter.
6. From odin pc flash the firmware again and wait for it to boot.
7. Now you will find all counters official exept system status custom on bootloader.
8. To get everything stock you will have to a factory reset again from the device.

This procedure takes time, make sure you have enough patience and battery.
This is for the 4.3. Didn't try it on 4.4.2.

Goodluck, report back please.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
4th May 2014, 06:37 AM |#4  
optimusPRIME's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezo91

Look I did this myself to remove the counters on 4.3 and return all official.
1. Download official 4.3 and put it on sd card.
2. Install Mobile odin.
3. Flash the stock firmware through mobile odin and inject root to it.
4. Now after all boots install triangle away; we did this because triangle away only works with stock recovery.
5. Now after you use triangle away all counters will go away exept knox counter.
6. From odin pc flash the firmware again and wait for it to boot.
7. Now you will find all counters official exept system status custom on bootloader.
8. To get everything stock you will have to a factory reset again from the device.

This procedure takes time, make sure you have enough patience and battery.
This is for the 4.3. Didn't try it on 4.4.2.

Goodluck, report back please.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I'm rooted but using stock recovery not custom one, so can I use triangle away now? (on 4.3).

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 06:59 AM |#5  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusPRIME

I'm rooted but using stock recovery not custom one, so can I use triangle away now? (on 4.3).

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

start from point number 4. yes you can.
4th May 2014, 12:44 PM |#6  
aakazh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Flash stock again
The binary will be official again
No counts

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 10:19 AM |#7  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakazh

Flash stock again
The binary will be official again
No counts

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

That will not remove the counters.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes