[Q] Updating Official 4.1.2 To Official 4.4.2 Without Installing Knox Bootloader

4th May 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aleppo
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi guys can someone help to update my GT-N7100 which running on official 4.1.2 to official 4.4.2 N7100XXUFND3 Without Installing Knox By Trying Like This Method I Saw On Youtube : How to remove KNOX Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini firmware (with Linux)?

-On This Official Rom "N7100XXUFND3" (The Question Is Can I Delete The "sboot.bin" And/or "boot.img" From This Rom And It Will Not Update My Bootloader To Knox When I Flash It With Odin 3.07 Or It Will Hard Brick My Device).

Thanks In Advance,Any Help Or Info Is Really appreciated .

(And Excuse Me If There Is Any Mistakes In My Language).
5th May 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag Porto Rafti
Thanks Meter: 72

315 posts
More
Wifi with bootloader older than 4.3 not working at 4.3 or 4.4. OK now for this method first you need root and second you have to flash mj5 bootloader, it is writing Knox bit etc but is cosmetic and is possible to downgrade at everything you want. After you have to use mobile Odin to flash 4.4.2 official from your device (mobile Odin flashes everything except bootloader) and you will be ready but not rooted. If you need root you have to flash philz recovery 6.25... + and flash from recovery supersu update 1.94. After root also you can remove with a root file manager completely Knox apps from your device. If you want to restore warranty flash again original recovery with mobile Odin (if you don't want to extract the firmware put all firmware at mobile Odin at the place which is writing recovery) and after run triangle away 3.26. Links you can find at forum. If you own mobile Odin pro is good to know that ever root for the moment not working at 4.4.2 and you have to do the same procedure.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by vagsvag; 5th May 2014 at 11:08 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread