Screen protectors that wont peel

23rd April 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 475

427 posts
Donate to Me
More
I bought the ditztronic case a while back and have loved using it, but the only problem I have is that my skinomi screen protector peels up because of how close it is to the edge. Does anybody have a recommendation as to which screen protector to use with this case? I can't not have one haha
23rd April 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
Zagg's case friendly screen protector. Not cheap but well worth it.
23rd April 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #3  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 88

456 posts
More
Supershieldz is cheap, and lasting. Haven't gotten a single scratch on it.

I used a Zagg on my old G2, it felt better but got scratched somehow; a nice clean line across the screen, felt like a waste of $25. Supershieldz is cheaper ($2-4 depending on site) and you get a 6 pack so you have more than enough replacements. But it is more tedious to put on than the Zagg, even though the latter uses liquid install.
Last edited by abhinav.tella; 23rd April 2014 at 05:26 AM.
1st May 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #4  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 106

440 posts
More
I just put an Xtremeguards protector on mine and am relatively happy. It's got that slight rubbery feel to it because it's the wet apply type, but it goes edge to edge (and actually sticks down) and looks perfectly smooth.

If you don't mind wet apply protectors, it's worth a try, especially because you can get two of them for a whopping $1.40 with free shipping after coupon XTREME90:

http://www.xtremeguard.com/LG-G2-AT-...20attxgrds.htm

Definitely do not get the dry apply one though...it's the plastic type and also goes edge to edge, but doesn't stick down. Mine peeled off within hours after catching on my pocket.
5th May 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #5  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 13

269 posts
More
I hate sticky ones.
I have iloome FLEX, which is hard plastic that mimics conditions of tempered glass. It's not edge to edge, because it only folds one way, can't have edges "lift" the screen.

It is still holding on after a few months.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Accessories by ThreadRank