Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen protectors that wont peel

Tip us?

Tejh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 474

DONATE TO ME
Default Screen protectors that wont peel

I bought the ditztronic case a while back and have loved using it, but the only problem I have is that my skinomi screen protector peels up because of how close it is to the edge. Does anybody have a recommendation as to which screen protector to use with this case? I can't not have one haha
----------------------------------------------------
Thanks if I helped.

Buy me a beer or even a pack! Beer is the ultimate dev'ing tool Donate if you like my work

LG G2 running Vanir

V400p > Razr > Voyager > iPhone 2G > Blackberry Pearl > Voyager > iPhone 4 > Atrix > iPhone 4 > Int One X > iPhone 4s > GS3 > iPhone 4 > iPhone 5 > LG G2

Bobby_C
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Zagg's case friendly screen protector. Not cheap but well worth it.

abhinav.tella
Old
(Last edited by abhinav.tella; 23rd April 2014 at 05:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 87
Supershieldz is cheap, and lasting. Haven't gotten a single scratch on it.

I used a Zagg on my old G2, it felt better but got scratched somehow; a nice clean line across the screen, felt like a waste of $25. Supershieldz is cheaper ($2-4 depending on site) and you get a 6 pack so you have more than enough replacements. But it is more tedious to put on than the Zagg, even though the latter uses liquid install.

LG G2
LS980 (Sprint)
(Stock ZVC Rom)
Past Devices: HTC Butterfly, HTC One X - Tegra 3, LG Nitro HD, LG G2x, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy 3, Nokia 5800, Motorola Razr Maxx, Palm Treo 650

detonation
Old
Thanks Meter 101
I just put an Xtremeguards protector on mine and am relatively happy. It's got that slight rubbery feel to it because it's the wet apply type, but it goes edge to edge (and actually sticks down) and looks perfectly smooth.

If you don't mind wet apply protectors, it's worth a try, especially because you can get two of them for a whopping $1.40 with free shipping after coupon XTREME90:

http://www.xtremeguard.com/LG-G2-AT-...20attxgrds.htm

Definitely do not get the dry apply one though...it's the plastic type and also goes edge to edge, but doesn't stick down. Mine peeled off within hours after catching on my pocket.
Droid > Droid Incredible > Droid X > Galaxy Nexus > Droid Razr Maxx > Galaxy S3 > Droid DNA > Moto X > LG G2

rickyoon.vegas
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I hate sticky ones.
I have iloome FLEX, which is hard plastic that mimics conditions of tempered glass. It's not edge to edge, because it only folds one way, can't have edges "lift" the screen.

It is still holding on after a few months.
HTC HD2
HTC ONE S
ASUS NEXUS 7 (2013)
Motorola Moto X
LG G2 VS980