Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] urgent need of help

Tip us?

jessychahal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] urgent need of help

Hey guys Im new to the forum, and new to android and I really need help. I bought an HTC one m7 today, used off kijiji, and it came with cynogenmod. While unrooting my phone and installing the stock firmware everything went smoothly until the end, I followed the guide, locked the oem, and installed from the rue file. I have a rogers htc one btw. After everything finished I went through the activation and to my disbelief my touch screen was barely working. It kept randomly clicking things in the middle, and I thought maybe after I restarted my phone it would be fixed. I restarted it, hard reset it, and even reinstalled from the ruu and it still isn't working. I figured if I was to reinstall cynogenmod than it would start working again, because before I uninstalled cynogenmod it worked perfectly. Can someone please help me because right now I want to cry like my phone is so hard to use right now, I can't even swipe down the notification bar. I've tried googling everywhere and I've found nothing. I've been trying to fix this for the last 4 hours

jessychahal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
and guys it was perfect before I tried to unroot it, it was after that that all this started. Its a rogers HTC one, and the screens just going crazy like random apps keep opening and when i press back they open again. Does anyone know what I should do, I literally just bought this phone