Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Finally getting it all down... BUT...

Tip us?

AchillesNo1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Finally getting it all down... BUT...

Hey, thanks for your guys help, you guys are awesome. I have been installing custom kernels over and over and over for the past few days and it's been fun but I can't seem to get Atomic GB or Aurora Play on ANY kernel. It installs however I get this red triangle at the top with an exclamation point in it. I can do some things, but there is no search bar, there is no apps, there's just the status bar at the top telling me i'm not connected to wifi when i drag it down. What is going on? I can't seem to get Atomic GB to run properly at all

darkharbinger81
Old
Thanks Meter 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchillesNo1 View Post
Hey, thanks for your guys help, you guys are awesome. I have been installing custom kernels over and over and over for the past few days and it's been fun but I can't seem to get Atomic GB or Aurora Play on ANY kernel. It installs however I get this red triangle at the top with an exclamation point in it. I can do some things, but there is no search bar, there is no apps, there's just the status bar at the top telling me i'm not connected to wifi when i drag it down. What is going on? I can't seem to get Atomic GB to run properly at all
I'm assuming you have a r800x? If so you need to extract the Rom go into apps and delete the semcsetupwizard.apk and take the setup wizard from any stock vzw gb and put in the Rom u want that will let u get everything loaded
Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Free mobile app
Iowa Home Of SLIPKNOT