[Q] [REQ] [CM10] Xperia Z2 walkman 8.3.A.0.5

Search This thread

godlesplay

Sep 21, 2012
it's working fine on my lww but I have cm11, try another version from this thread

In case you didn't know, the last walkman releases require Android 4.2 or greater. It would be no surprise if the Z2 apps required at least Android 4.4

I've tried a bunch of ports on my mini pro, and none worked properly because of the unsupported resolution. Some guys told me to change the DPI density but meh, a music player isn't worth making the whole system look ugly IMO.

updesh94

In case you didn't know, the last walkman releases require Android 4.2 or greater. It would be no surprise if the Z2 apps required at least Android 4.4

I've tried a bunch of ports on my mini pro, and none worked properly because of the unsupported resolution. Some guys told me to change the DPI density but meh, a music player isn't worth making the whole system look ugly IMO.
They have been ported recently upto JB 4.1 buddy, should work with CM10...

fundre

Dec 10, 2010

You can use custom DPI only one particular app. Install App Settings from xposed, set 140 DPI for Walkman and reboot. Looks better :D

Sent from my MemoPad 7 using Tapatalk