TapDeck Beta: Smart Wallpaper Discovery

more

Black Electric Blue Theme [Layers]

more

Official Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Camera Hands-on

The post Official Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Camera Hands-on appeared first on … more

Open, Accessible Material Design Icons

more
Post Reply

Firmware D6503_17.0.A.0.228 FTF needed!

OP schnurzelat

5th May 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Hi,

i searched for Z2 Jelly Bean Firmware. I only found the Version number 17.0.A.0.228 . If someone could share this version, we could find a root exploit a lot easier.

If someone have this firmware, please share!

greetings
schnurzelat
5th May 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 74
 
531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Pretty sure Sony only released the phone with kitkat

J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 544
 
3,649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG

Pretty sure Sony only released the phone with kitkat

J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Developer sample devices were running JB.
5th May 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Saw 1 guy here with prototype device, but i think he already updated, and cant really remember his nickname

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
5th May 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #5  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,625
 
4,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnurzelat

Hi,

i searched for Z2 Jelly Bean Firmware. I only found the Version number 17.0.A.0.228 . If someone could share this version, we could find a root exploit a lot easier.

If someone have this firmware, please share!

greetings
schnurzelat

You can ask @iRimas , maybe he have it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by feis

Saw 1 guy here with prototype device, but i think he already updated, and cant really remember his nickname

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

iRimas ?
5th May 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

You can ask @iRimas , maybe he have it...



iRimas ?

Yes i think hes the one

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
5th May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #7  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,625
 
4,292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by feis

Yes i think hes the one

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

he is the one that leaked the D6503 pictures & features...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes