FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

My phone is stuck in boot loop

30th April 2014, 01:36 AM |#1  
daltonhrrll's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
My phone keeps rebooting over and over again, it will boot and I can unlock but after 30 seconds or so it will restart I've tried booting without the SD card with no luck still, it is not rooted and I have no idea how to fix it please help

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
 
 
30th April 2014, 03:17 AM |#2  
jd1639's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,553
 
Donate to Me
More
You have a stuck power button. Pull the battery and then put it back in. If it boots right away that will confirm it. You can try to clean it or have it replaced.
4th May 2014, 07:37 PM |#3  
daltonhrrll's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

You have a stuck power button. Pull the battery and then put it back in. If it boots right away that will confirm it. You can try to clean it or have it replaced.

I tried what you said and it didn't boot I have to press the power button for it to boot

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 10:22 PM |#4  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,508
 
Donate to Me
More
read the sticky above your post "common questions answered", basically do the wipes in recovery
5th May 2014, 04:12 AM |#5  
daltonhrrll's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

read the sticky above your post "common questions answered", basically do the wipes in recovery

I've done the wipes in recovery and still no luck. I'm about to just give up lol

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 06:04 AM |#6  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,508
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonhrrll

I've done the wipes in recovery and still no luck. I'm about to just give up lol

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

did you factory reset, all else fails then restore to stock, still fail then some kind of hw failure, bad battery and or contacts
5th May 2014, 01:05 PM |#7  
daltonhrrll's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

did you factory reset, all else fails then restore to stock, still fail then some kind of hw failure, bad battery and or contacts

Yeah that's what I did, ok thanks Ik try the battery first

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 03:33 PM |#8  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,508
 
Donate to Me
More
nm wrong post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes