Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 37,302 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] anyone uses lux brightness with lg g2 quickwindow case?

Tip us?

yonitanp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] anyone uses lux brightness with lg g2 quickwindow case?

Hi all,
I have the great app instlled - lux auto brightness. The problem i have is that when the quickwindow lg case is closed, the brightness on the window darkens to the maximum, and i could'nt find a workaround on the web just yet. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

Gypsycurse
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Contacted developer

Hi, I emailed the developer just this morning, will post whatever the response is. I started looking at workaround using Tasker as a possible alternative, once again, if I have any success I'll post details for you.

John

yonitanp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsycurse View Post
Hi, I emailed the developer just this morning, will post whatever the response is. I started looking at workaround using Tasker as a possible alternative, once again, if I have any success I'll post details for you.

John
Hi John,
Thank you for your answer. I actually emailed the developer as well a few days ago but no response yet. Looking forward to solving this.
Jonathan

yonitanp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
The developer answered me that he will consider a fix as a future update to the app.....

xlr8me
Old
Thanks Meter 35
You guys can try yet not another auto brightness app. Seems to be a tad more brighter than Lux lite.
I ultimately removed them and went back to default jelly bean auto brightness as it was better especially with quick window LG G2 case.
1x LG G2 D802T 16GB White 36591 Antutu 4 score (jelly bean stock rom - rooted/shows unrooted in download mode )
1x LG Optimus G E975
1x Goophone I5 n2
1x Thunderbird 4s
2xHTC Touch HD2 T8585(Taiwan/China)
1xSamsung Galaxy S I-9000(Korea)

mazroui
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Im using both and have no problems with the setting in lux at dynamic.. a sec to jump from 0 to 30~40 isnt really bad after screen unlock if thats what u mean

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mazroui For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]