Originally Posted by zgroten
I have android system system eating up my battery even while the screen is off. Digging deeper, better battery stats says its secure_storage_daemon. I don't know how to stop the process or what it does. Anyone with any experience?
Sprint - Galaxy S5 - Moto X - Nexus 7 LTE
From other post in general.
1. Download and install Kies3 (optional)
2. Copy all contents of your ext SD Card to your computer (your going to WIPE SD card clean)
3. Go into Settings-->Scroll down to System and click on Storage.
4. Format your ext SD Card by pressing "Format SD Card".
5. Go into Kies3/manually drag and and copy all of your contents back onto your SD Card.
6. Reboot your phone
7. See if it worked for you
This worked for me, Format SDcard removed the problem (this if from Joe0113 battery drain thread)
From the depths, the light is all you see.... Life's Good in QHD.
- Stock - No Root (yet...)
- Stock Deodexed - Root
Google Nexus 5
- Liquid Smooth - Root
Don't Forget to Hit the THANKS if I Helped!