Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,486 Members 44,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NOT UPDATED, SEE OP] Temasek CM11 v50 + W03Tweaks [t0lte]

Tip us?

lebertian
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by willl03 View Post
No more starving, it's up

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50931828

There will be no more Temasek rom updates for Note 2

See you in there guys
AWESOME!!! Time to flash!!!

Thanks Will!

Btw, do we need to flash the TWRP recovery provided in that post if we already have the one from your Temasek-based ROM?

willl03
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6,049

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebertian View Post
AWESOME!!! Time to flash!!!

Thanks Will!

Btw, do we need to flash the TWRP recovery provided in that post if we already have the one from your Temasek-based ROM?
Yes it's the one to use for both roms

Thanks!
*W03 Slim, the clean AOSP*
For T-Mobile Note 3
For AT&T Note 2

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willl03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Teufel Hunden
Old
Thanks Meter 674
Quote:
Originally Posted by willl03 View Post
No more starving, it's up

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50931828

There will be no more Temasek rom updates for Note 2

See you in there guys
:'-(

Big dogs on the block, NOTE 1&2

rulebreaker
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It was fun while it lasted....thank you will for all your hardwork and dedication.
However since v50 is running flawlessly for me and this is a high usage production phone, I cannot sample your other products until the Eol on this phone passes.

Best wishes

trein91
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulebreaker View Post
It was fun while it lasted....thank you will for all your hardwork and dedication.
However since v50 is running flawlessly for me and this is a high usage production phone, I cannot sample your other products until the Eol on this phone passes.

Best wishes
Yeh, v50 is good. Only issue on that one was the font size issue. Is v49 working with proper font size changes anyone?

rglover1168
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Note 3 Features for this rom

I have an Att note 2 running this rom and I'm coming from DN3 4.3 with note 3 features. They don't have a kitkat version for the N7105 only the N7100. I tried installing the one for the N7100 and everything worked but the phone radio so that is unacceptable. I've tried other KitKat roms for my note 2 but this one seems to be the most stable. The biggest problem I have is I've gotten use to pulling out my stylus and taking notes with Snote as I work as a salesman and it's awesome. I've tried installing Snote from an apk but it wont install. My question is is there a way to get any of the note 3 features installed and working on this rom. If anyone has been succcessful with it please let me know. I've searched this forum and google extensively and I have come up empty. I don't usually post I generally find my answers by searching but this one has me stumped. Please excuse me if this has been answered before but I've searched this forum many different ways and the answer escapes me. Thanks in advance for any help.
The Following User Says Thank You to rglover1168 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Senyaka
Old
Thanks Meter 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by rglover1168 View Post
I have an Att note 2 running this rom and I'm coming from DN3 4.3 with note 3 features. They don't have a kitkat version for the N7105 only the N7100. I tried installing the one for the N7100 and everything worked but the phone radio so that is unacceptable. I've tried other KitKat roms for my note 2 but this one seems to be the most stable. The biggest problem I have is I've gotten use to pulling out my stylus and taking notes with Snote as I work as a salesman and it's awesome. I've tried installing Snote from an apk but it wont install. My question is is there a way to get any of the note 3 features installed and working on this rom. If anyone has been succcessful with it please let me know. I've searched this forum and google extensively and I have come up empty. I don't usually post I generally find my answers by searching but this one has me stumped. Please excuse me if this has been answered before but I've searched this forum many different ways and the answer escapes me. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hey bro. This rom is no longer supported sadly. That said for your enquiry, you can use apps like note buddy, papyrus, handy note ect to emulate touchwiz features. Those said official features will never make it to any aosp/aokp rom. They need the touchwiz framework to function. In the app section of this forum there are a few ported apps from Samsung that work with our device and other roms. Hopefully that answers some of your questions.

Sent from a Kaiju killing Jaeger.
Motorolla Clique
Samsung Galaxy S/S2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 4G
Sony Xperia Play
Galaxy Tab
Galaxy Note 8
And a bunch of Chinese phones/tablets

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senyaka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]