FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Screenshot lag

221 posts
Thanks Meter: 24
 
By spetzuu, Senior Member on 4th May 2014, 10:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
One thing that's bothered me about samsung phones is the 1+ second lag between pressing home and power for screenshot.

I'm kind of ashamed of this because my brother's old iphone4s instantaneously takes screenshots.

Is there some manual way to change the amount of seconds it takes for it to register a screenshot? Or a mod?

Thanks!😊

Sent from my Russian AK-57
Last edited by spetzuu; 4th May 2014 at 10:20 PM.
 
 
5th May 2014, 03:28 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetzuu

One thing that's bothered me about samsung phones is the 1+ second lag between pressing home and power for screenshot.

I'm kind of ashamed of this because my brother's old iphone4s instantaneously takes screenshots.

Is there some manual way to change the amount of seconds it takes for it to register a screenshot? Or a mod?

Thanks!😊

Sent from my Russian AK-57

There is an Xposed Module that decreases the delay but I don't see why you'd be ashamed of the delay, there is no advantage or benefit to taking faster screenshots.
5th May 2014, 03:31 PM |#3  
spetzuu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Sioux Falls
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

There is an Xposed Module that decreases the delay but I don't see why you'd be ashamed of the delay, there is no advantage or benefit to taking faster screenshots.

Yes I tried that but it had no effect.

It's just that I have a rooted phone and anything I wish to do should be able to be done. When u use alot of screenshotting it would matter to you to.

Sent from my Russian AK-57
5th May 2014, 03:53 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetzuu

Yes I tried that but it had no effect.

It's just that I have a rooted phone and anything I wish to do should be able to be done. When u use alot of screenshotting it would matter to you to.

Sent from my Russian AK-57

I take a lot of screenshots and the delay doesn't bother me.
5th May 2014, 05:35 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Malvern
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
The delay can cause issues when trying to screenshot something that is time sensitive, such as something in a game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th May 2014, 05:41 PM |#6  
spetzuu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Sioux Falls
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskader

The delay can cause issues when trying to screenshot something that is time sensitive, such as something in a game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes that too. I know there's a xda post on manually shortening the delay in system on ICS, I'm just wondering if someone knows of a way to do it on 4.3 note3 vzw.

Sent from my Russian AK-57
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes