[Q] all my games lag

OP Amir3022

3rd May 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

49 posts
Hey there
I got a big problem in this mobile since I bought it it made me hate everything made from samsung
I got a samsung galaxy s2 plus stock android 4.2.2 rooted didnt update it came with this android 4.2.2 it should run most of games flawlessly but it lags on the lightest of games such as subway surfer vector dead trigger even cut the rope 2 and that is driving me crazy
I tried seeder cleanmaster gamebooster nothing helped at all
Any other suggestion cause iam about to destroy this phone
3rd May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir3022

Hey there
I got a big problem in this mobile since I bought it it made me hate everything made from samsung
I got a samsung galaxy s2 plus stock android 4.2.2 rooted didnt update it came with this android 4.2.2 it should run most of games flawlessly but it lags on the lightest of games such as subway surfer vector dead trigger even cut the rope 2 and that is driving me crazy
I tried seeder cleanmaster gamebooster nothing helped at all
Any other suggestion cause iam about to destroy this phone

Did you flash the latest firmware via ODIN as i suggested before???????
4th May 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Did you flash the latest firmware via ODIN as i suggested before???????

Well before flashing I tried using 3dmark to see if the hardware was fine (I forgot to mention that) and I got in the ice storm extreme test 2845 from average of 2847 the difference is very simple so if there was a problem the test should have affected to or am I wrong?
4th May 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #4  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir3022

Well before flashing I tried using 3dmark to see if the hardware was fine (I forgot to mention that) and I got in the ice storm extreme test 2845 from average of 2847 the difference is very simple so if there was a problem the test should have affected to or am I wrong?

Yes or No? Did you flash a clean installation without restoring any data and the lag issue has not been fixed?
5th May 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

49 posts
No I didnt flash iam not that experienced to do that alone I will wait till my brother comes back from his holiday but is there any thing I can do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread