FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

What happened to Knock Code?

30th April 2014, 05:05 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I remember hearing it would come in April, and today is the last day of April.
 
 
30th April 2014, 06:23 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishAndroid

I remember hearing it would come in April, and today is the last day of April.

I mean, I know it isn't on the first page, but there's only 4 pages, and I asked this question 8 days ago...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726215
30th April 2014, 06:48 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazgula

I mean, I know it isn't on the first page, but there's only 4 pages, and I asked this question 8 days ago...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726215

Oh, well I was hoping on getting some information.
4th May 2014, 02:42 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
bump
4th May 2014, 09:30 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishAndroid

bump

Good lord, you're incorrigible. I don't know what you're expecting, but patience is a virtue.
4th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 830
 
Donate to Me
More
It's not in our current KK release and there is no ETA of when it will be available, bumping the thread isn't going to make it come faster...
The Following User Says Thank You to mjones73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 04:46 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
The first rule of Knock Code is YOU DON'T ASK ABOUT KNOCK CODE!
5th May 2014, 07:03 PM |#8  
Haxcid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ventura
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
No reason to bully the guy for asking a valid question. I heard no one bitching about the all the when is KK coming questions and threads... Why should the knock on update be any different. It is an important update that fixes an annoying flaw in a major feature for this phone. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking when it is coming.

If the thread bugs you then don't read it. A simple "no ETA at this time" would suffice.
5th May 2014, 07:11 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 830
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxcid

No reason to bully the guy for asking a valid question. I heard no one bitching about the all the when is KK coming questions and threads... Why should the knock on update be any different. It is an important update that fixes an annoying flaw in a major feature for this phone. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking when it is coming.

If the thread bugs you then don't read it. A simple "no ETA at this time" would suffice.

The guy got his answer in the first response and still kept bumping the thread, I wouldn't exactly call the responses bullying.
Last edited by mjones73; 5th May 2014 at 07:46 PM.
5th May 2014, 09:10 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Bullying is meanness with intent to be mean, there is none of that here. The problem I have with this is, even if I did know why would I post it in his thread? It'd be a pretty big info leak, I'd certainly want my own thread for it anyways. So this thread has in no way shape or form been constructive to information needed by BritishAndroid and myself.

Generally accepted practice in forums is to bump the older thread with no responses, especially if it's been within the past month or two.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank