Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,968 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] change Status bar

Tip us?
 
The_WarriorII
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Tehran
Question [Q] change Status bar

how we can change statusbar ?
i donot like this status bar and i want to change that to some thing like samsung galaxy statusbar or something else( to recive notification on it)

i used super status bar but its not good and fast
The Following User Says Thank You to The_WarriorII For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bunty786
Old
#2  
bunty786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: jalandhar city
Thumbs up ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_WarriorII View Post
how we can change statusbar ?
i donot like this status bar and i want to change that to some thing like samsung galaxy statusbar or something else( to recive notification on it)

i used super status bar but its not good and fast
are uh rooted?
u need to root ur device first for getting started

simplest root guide here :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716875

after rooting uh have to install XPOSED FRAMEWORK after that all uh have to install is "XBLAST" tools now uh can simply change or modify ur status baar notification etc simple way

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED UH : angel:
 
The_WarriorII
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Tehran
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunty786 View Post
are uh rooted?
u need to root ur device first for getting started

simplest root guide here :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716875

after rooting uh have to install XPOSED FRAMEWORK after that all uh have to install is "XBLAST" tools now uh can simply change or modify ur status baar notification etc simple way

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED UH : angel:
i donot want lose my guaranty
can we do that with another way ?


and i have a another problem !!! i update my phone to 11.1.1 with this file :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7...ota_system.zip
and i can not see a lot of my apps in my home ,,, i can see them on the next luncher !
but i cannot see them on the offical home menu
 
bunty786
Old
#4  
bunty786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: jalandhar city
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_WarriorII View Post
i donot want lose my guaranty
can we do that with another way ?


and i have a another problem !!! i update my phone to 11.1.1 with this file :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r7...ota_system.zip
and i can not see a lot of my apps in my home ,,, i can see them on the next luncher !
but i cannot see them on the offical home menu

bro rooting does violets ur guarantee but u can UN ROOT ur device for getting the guarantee back

and yes many are facing this error due to :-
1. u have not downloaded from official nokia website! (u've downloaded and flashed the rooted version of software
2.the files were missing from the updates

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunty786 View Post
bro rooting does violets ur guarantee but u can UN ROOT ur device for getting the guarantee back

and yes many are facing this error due to :-
1. u have not downloaded from official nokia website! (u've downloaded and flashed the rooted version of software
2.the files were missing from the updates
Solution :-
either ROOT
secondly
just recover from the backup u've earlier created and den just by using wifi ,do software update from there n let the system download 14mb+ file and then install

hit thanxx if i helped uh
The Following User Says Thank You to bunty786 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dom3616
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 419
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_WarriorII View Post
how we can change statusbar ?
i donot like this status bar and i want to change that to some thing like samsung galaxy statusbar or something else( to recive notification on it)

i used super status bar but its not good and fast
Without root, the options for changing the status bar are very few. You can use any 3rd party app only.

However, with root, you can access alot of other things. As the dev above told you, you can unroot your phone at any given time to get your guarantee back.

My advice? Root your device and do as bunty786 told you. When you want to get your guarantee back, you simply PM me and I'll tell you how to do that step by step.
A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bunty786
Old
#6  
bunty786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 77
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: jalandhar city
Wink :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
Without root, the options for changing the status bar are very few. You can use any 3rd party app only.

However, with root, you can access alot of other things. As the dev above told you, you can unroot your phone at any given time to get your guarantee back.

My advice? Root your device and do as bunty786 told you. When you want to get your guarantee back, you simply PM me and I'll tell you how to do that step by step.
CHEERS FOR SUPPORT
The Following User Says Thank You to bunty786 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
The_WarriorII
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Tehran
i rooted my nokia x,,, i change some option in xblast but i can not see any changes in status bar !!!

can you tell me how can i change my status bar to some thing like samsung status bar ?
to get all notification in status bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes