Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

CM 11 d2lte camera still not working

OP xBAU5

30th April 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #11  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
3,189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Is it possible that your phone has a hardware problem?

Did you wipe the cache, data, and Dalvik before boot stock 4.3 ROM for the first time?
2nd May 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBAU5

I just installed the correct one, followed the instructions, currently running stock TW.

BUT camera still messed up. worked on the first time i opened it and crashed immediately after I tried to switch to front facing. still getting "cannot connect to camera" error

That my friend means there is a HW problem what could suggest as a last resort Remove SD Card, Sim card and Battery for 10 minutes

Only connect the battery and turn on check camera

Follow this thread to check your camera Firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128

Good luck
3rd May 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Is it possible that your phone has a hardware problem?

Did you wipe the cache, data, and Dalvik before boot stock 4.3 ROM for the first time?

Yes i did.
3rd May 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFhenix

That my friend means there is a HW problem what could suggest as a last resort Remove SD Card, Sim card and Battery for 10 minutes

Only connect the battery and turn on check camera

Follow this thread to check your camera Firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128

Good luck

So you think there's a hardware issue with my FFC ?

back on the CM 11 nightly 04/22 experimental release, the front facing camera worked solidly for a couple of hours, then it stopped again.
5th May 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBAU5

So you think there's a hardware issue with my FFC ?

back on the CM 11 nightly 04/22 experimental release, the front facing camera worked solidly for a couple of hours, then it stopped again.

Follow the Camera firmware thread and Update your cameras Firmware and try again
5th May 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 8
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Seems to be running smooth in the M6 build now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes