MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM 11 d2lte camera still not working

OP xBAU5

30th April 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #11  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 848

3,001 posts
More
Is it possible that your phone has a hardware problem?

Did you wipe the cache, data, and Dalvik before boot stock 4.3 ROM for the first time?
2nd May 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBAU5

I just installed the correct one, followed the instructions, currently running stock TW.

BUT camera still messed up. worked on the first time i opened it and crashed immediately after I tried to switch to front facing. still getting "cannot connect to camera" error

That my friend means there is a HW problem what could suggest as a last resort Remove SD Card, Sim card and Battery for 10 minutes

Only connect the battery and turn on check camera

Follow this thread to check your camera Firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128

Good luck
3rd May 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Is it possible that your phone has a hardware problem?

Did you wipe the cache, data, and Dalvik before boot stock 4.3 ROM for the first time?

Yes i did.
3rd May 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFhenix

That my friend means there is a HW problem what could suggest as a last resort Remove SD Card, Sim card and Battery for 10 minutes

Only connect the battery and turn on check camera

Follow this thread to check your camera Firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...river-t2006128

Good luck

So you think there's a hardware issue with my FFC ?

back on the CM 11 nightly 04/22 experimental release, the front facing camera worked solidly for a couple of hours, then it stopped again.
5th May 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBAU5

So you think there's a hardware issue with my FFC ?

back on the CM 11 nightly 04/22 experimental release, the front facing camera worked solidly for a couple of hours, then it stopped again.

Follow the Camera firmware thread and Update your cameras Firmware and try again
5th May 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #16  
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 8

26 posts
More
Seems to be running smooth in the M6 build now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread