Post Reply

Going price for a gs3?

OP tyler.frost92

5th May 2014, 12:57 AM   |  #1  
tyler.frost92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Am I asking too much/too little for my gs3 with all these accessories?

http://swappa.com/listing/PFW496/view

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #2  
yamaha_wins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Most s3's on swappa are under $200. I'm not sure of all your extras. The otter box case I would throw that away.
5th May 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
I think that's a good price imo. A brand new S3 is $200-300.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app
5th May 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #4  
tyler.frost92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha_wins

Most s3's on swappa are under $200. I'm not sure of all your extras. The otter box case I would throw that away.

What's wrong with otterbox? It saved my last s3 many times. And when the rubber started to show wear from opening the charging port flap they sent me a brand new case for free

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #5  
yamaha_wins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
I think you answered your own question. The silicone is trash. We went through 4 returns before moving on to another case.
5th May 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #6  
tyler.frost92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha_wins

I think you answered your own question. The silicone is trash. We went through 4 returns before moving on to another case.

I'll somewhat agree with that. The replacement they sent me seemed to be of higher quality though. I just really like the commuter series. It seems like a perfect balance of protection but not making the phone overly bulky. In fact I have one on order for my new m8

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 533
 
921 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
I have a hard case on my phone, nothing for shock resistance or water protection. I drop my phone at least one a day and it doesn't have a crack or blemish on it. In my personal opinion otter box is a waist of extra space and money unless your in construction.
5th May 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #8  
tyler.frost92's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePagel

I have a hard case on my phone, nothing for shock resistance or water protection. I drop my phone at least one a day and it doesn't have a crack or blemish on it. In my personal opinion otter box is a waist of extra space and money unless your in construction.

To each their own.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
6th May 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #9  
yamaha_wins's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
I actually moved to the zerolemons 7000mah battery with the rugged case. It has been the best decision I've made for my galaxy s3. Also went to the zerolemons combo for my partners galaxy s4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank