Looking for new ROM?

OP G.Trenchev

4th May 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 19

122 posts
More
Hello there. I'm using FXP CM10 since May 2013. I want to try something new, but as I read all ROMs seem buggy and messy. Is there anything 100% complete and working(like the CM10), that is Android 4.3 or 4.4? Recommend me a ROM please. I mean totally bug-less, I can't afford to tolerate reboots or battery drains.

Thanks!
5th May 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #2  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 81

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Trenchev

Hello there. I'm using FXP CM10 since May 2013. I want to try something new, but as I read all ROMs seem buggy and messy. Is there anything 100% complete and working(like the CM10), that is Android 4.3 or 4.4? Recommend me a ROM please. I mean totally bug-less, I can't afford to tolerate reboots or battery drains.

Thanks!

The least buggy build is 4.2.2 CM by RaymanFX. I suggest you don't try 4.4/4.3 as you'll be very disappointed.
5th May 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

122 posts
More
That's it for almost a year? Very disappointing development for XS
5th May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #4  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 81

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Trenchev

That's it for almost a year? Very disappointing development for XS

Quite a judgmental statement. There aren't many developers left for the XS. It's a miracle that RaymanFX has spent countless hours on his own on this device. If you're not happy, you should get a new phone or learn to develop ROM's yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to entermetallica For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia

122 posts
More
Probably a new device. Thanks for quick info!
6th May 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've been using several betas of CM11, Carbon ROM and now Paranoid Android 4.2/4.3 and i have to say PA works pretty well, a lot more stable than the first two. Except for screenshots and fuzzy images in recents bar I haven't encountered any problems so far in the newest beta 2 of Paranoid Android 4.3. It's fast, stable and battery life is good. deedwar said hes working on the screenshot thing if rayman doesn't beat him to it. Oh, and the xperia S has official legacy support including OTA updates. I can't say that its working 100% because all 4.4 roms lack things like hdmi (I never even used that once) and some other stuff, but for everyday use its ok. there's no harm in trying it out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread