Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom rom to reboot automatically

Tip us?
 
Zwingling
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Storage [Q] Custom rom to reboot automatically

I would like to know if there is any custom rom to reboot my Moto G automatically. The issue is that i smashed my power button. When i run out of battery it would be great if it would reboot when its connected it to the power supply.
 
LS.xD
Old
#2  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwingling View Post
I would like to know if there is any custom rom to reboot my Moto G automatically. The issue is that i smashed my power button. When i run out of battery it would be great if it would reboot when its connected it to the power supply.

Is your power button broken?
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
 
Zwingling
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Is your power button broken?
Yes, I dropped it and the intern switch broke. I tried to solder it and failed, but I am still able to activate it with a pin.
 
LS.xD
Old
#4  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwingling View Post
Yes, I dropped it and the intern switch broke. I tried to solder it and failed, but I am still able to activate it with a pin.

Is your device rooted? Install xposed framework and the module "xposed additions". The app wil let you remap any buttons
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Zwingling
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Is your device rooted? Install xposed framework and the module "xposed additions". The app wil let you remap any buttons
Yes I just finished rooting it. I think this is the perfect solution, big thanks
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes