Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 48,295 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Galaxy S5 Experience ROM v1.5 - Jtrain88

Tip us?

Lorettaa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23 View Post
The camera is working great.the only thing that I can't get to work is the hotspot.I can't even get it to turn on.
Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here

jnrandall
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Any tmobile user have the hotspot working?

sent from my samsung-sm-N900T using xda premium app.
Yes it works when I flashed the app in the link below, in recovery. I have T-Mobile on my Note 3. Previously mentioned earlier in this thread.

Link to Tether App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnrandall For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xda23
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnrandall View Post
Yes it works when I flashed the app in the link below, in recovery. I have T-Mobile on my Note 3. Previously mentioned earlier in this thread.

Link to Tether App
O.k. This is for bypassing tmobiles page for you can get free tethering that's not my problem.I can't even turn on my wifi hotspot.please help.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:

Link to Tether App
O.k. Thanks bud I got it working much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:
[quote name="xda23" post=52309944]The camera is working great.the only thing that I can't get to work is the hotspot.I can't even get it to turn on.
<br />
<br />
Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here [/QUOTE]
O.k. I have everything working on tmobile.

DyeZone
Old
Thanks Meter 27

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
O.k. This is for bypassing tmobiles page for you can get free tethering that's not my problem.I can't even turn on my wifi hotspot.please help.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

O.k. Thanks bud I got it working much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

<br />
<br />
Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here
O.k. I have everything working on tmobile.[/QUOTE]

Did you manage to get the lock screen working with password ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lorettaa
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:

Link to Tether App
Nice! Thanks to this.

xda23
Old
Thanks Meter 72
O.k. I got mms working if anyone needs help getting there's to work let me know.

jnrandall
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
O.k. I got mms working if anyone needs help getting there's to work let me know.
I reverted back to stock because I couldn't receive some photos from friends. What is the fix?

Thanks!

Neroga
Old
Thanks Meter 511
All of the ROMs for the AT&T Note 3 have worked for me on my TMobile one. First thing I flashed when I switched from the AT&T Note 3 to the Tmo Note 3 was DynamicKat. Only thing that I couldn't get working was overclocking wouldn't stick.

Sent from my HyperDrive SM-N900A/T

jnrandall
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
I reverted back to stock because I couldn't receive some photos from friends. What is the fix?

Thanks!
ok, MMS works properly for me now. There's a post in the original thread that mentions to use Hangouts instead of the native SMS app. That did it for me. It's either that or I let the device settle down for about 30 minutes after the install before configuring it.

fawkiPhone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 226