OP fawkiPhone

30th April 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #161  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda23

The camera is working great.the only thing that I can't get to work is the hotspot.I can't even get it to turn on.

Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here
30th April 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 10

96 posts
Quote:

Any tmobile user have the hotspot working?

sent from my samsung-sm-N900T using xda premium app.

Yes it works when I flashed the app in the link below, in recovery. I have T-Mobile on my Note 3. Previously mentioned earlier in this thread.

Link to Tether App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jnrandall For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #163  
Thanks Meter: 93

1,643 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnrandall

Yes it works when I flashed the app in the link below, in recovery. I have T-Mobile on my Note 3. Previously mentioned earlier in this thread.

Link to Tether App

O.k. This is for bypassing tmobiles page for you can get free tethering that's not my problem.I can't even turn on my wifi hotspot.please help.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Quote:

Link to Tether App

O.k. Thanks bud I got it working much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote:

[quote name="xda23" post=52309944]The camera is working great.the only thing that I can't get to work is the hotspot.I can't even get it to turn on.

<br />
<br />
Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here [/QUOTE]
O.k. I have everything working on tmobile.
1st May 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #164  
Flag New Castle, DE
Thanks Meter: 27

125 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

O.k. This is for bypassing tmobiles page for you can get free tethering that's not my problem.I can't even turn on my wifi hotspot.please help.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

O.k. Thanks bud I got it working much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

<br />
<br />
Thanks for the info. You can try asking how to make the hotspot work in the real thread of the ROM, you might get answers there, this rom was only shared here so the experts in this rom might not see your questions here

O.k. I have everything working on tmobile.[/QUOTE]

Did you manage to get the lock screen working with password ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st May 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #165  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
Quote:

Link to Tether App

Nice! Thanks to this.
1st May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #166  
Thanks Meter: 93

1,643 posts
O.k. I got mms working if anyone needs help getting there's to work let me know.
1st May 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #167  

96 posts
Quote:

O.k. I got mms working if anyone needs help getting there's to work let me know.

I reverted back to stock because I couldn't receive some photos from friends. What is the fix?

Thanks!
2nd May 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #168  
Flag Saint Cloud, Florida
Thanks Meter: 565

1,282 posts
More
All of the ROMs for the AT&T Note 3 have worked for me on my TMobile one. First thing I flashed when I switched from the AT&T Note 3 to the Tmo Note 3 was DynamicKat. Only thing that I couldn't get working was overclocking wouldn't stick.

Sent from my HyperDrive SM-N900A/T
2nd May 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #169  

96 posts
Quote:

I reverted back to stock because I couldn't receive some photos from friends. What is the fix?

Thanks!

ok, MMS works properly for me now. There's a post in the original thread that mentions to use Hangouts instead of the native SMS app. That did it for me. It's either that or I let the device settle down for about 30 minutes after the install before configuring it.
6th May 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #170  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 231

505 posts

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread