Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 38,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Camera problem after Sony album update.

Tip us?

migidid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Camera problem after Sony album update.

Hi !

Sony Album app updated recently (to 6.0.A.0.26 i think) and after that my camera has been jamming after taking picture... it starts up fresh, everything works but when i take a pic it takes it normally but when its supposed to save it to album (minimize the screen to down in the box) it gets stuck... nothing happens i cant do anything. it resets when i lock my phone and open it again but the pic is missing. normally i save all to sd but it got stuck all the time, now its saving it to internal and it gets stuck randomly like once in 10 pics...

anyone else have same problems and if do, is there a fix or will we wait for next update?!

Ben Ling
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6735

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by migidid View Post
Hi !

Sony Album app updated recently (to 6.0.A.0.26 i think) and after that my camera has been jamming after taking picture... it starts up fresh, everything works but when i take a pic it takes it normally but when its supposed to save it to album (minimize the screen to down in the box) it gets stuck... nothing happens i cant do anything. it resets when i lock my phone and open it again but the pic is missing. normally i save all to sd but it got stuck all the time, now its saving it to internal and it gets stuck randomly like once in 10 pics...

anyone else have same problems and if do, is there a fix or will we wait for next update?!
try to clear data of the Camera & Camera common app & Album

Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dontbelive
Old
Thanks Meter 421
Better boot in safe mode, press power button and long hold power off it will ask if u wanna boot into safe mode,, then let it do wait till it boots then restart normally

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sent From My Lovely Sony Ericsson Xperia P LT22i using Honami Moonwalker HD by Pandemic

http://i.imgur.com/Cl0oYAX.png

migidid
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling View Post
try to clear data of the Camera & Camera common app & Album
Cleared data & cache from main camera app and seems to work, i can take pictures to sd now... ill report if it jams again ! thanks for your help!