APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Which is the best (glass and non-glass) screen protector for Note Pro 12.2?

OP hajime_android

17th April 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

478 posts
Hello, as of today, which is the best screen protector (in glass and non-glass category) for the Note Pro 12.2? Thanks.
22nd April 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 87

341 posts
http://mimeusa.com/product/galaxy-no...een-protector/

I've tried several, this is the best IMHO.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 287

394 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendav

http://mimeusa.com/product/galaxy-no...een-protector/

I've tried several, this is the best IMHO.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Please, If anyone can post a screenshot of the shortage around the edges while the glass is installed, it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to see just how short they made it. ALso if you can post some screens of how it looks installed. Thanks!

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button.
23rd April 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 195

842 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android.Ninja

Please, If anyone can post a screenshot of the shortage around the edges while the glass is installed, it would be greatly appreciated. I would love to see just how short they made it. ALso if you can post some screens of how it looks installed. Thanks!

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button.

Posted in the MIME thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy996 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

478 posts
I am not in the US right now. It may be a bit inconvenience and expensive to ship to Asia. How is the Spigen Note Pro 12.2 Steinheil screen protector? I used to use Spigen (glass and normal) screen protectors and cases for my Note series of phones.

The sales installed a Samsung Galaxy Note/Pro Screen Protector on my device. Within two hours use, I see fingerprints all over it. Do you expect the Spigen protector is better?
3rd May 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #6  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 195

842 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajime_android

I am not in the US right now. It may be a bit inconvenience and expensive to ship to Asia. How is the Spigen Note Pro 12.2 Steinheil screen protector? I used to use Spigen (glass and normal) screen protectors and cases for my Note series of phones.

The sales installed a Samsung Galaxy Note/Pro Screen Protector on my device. Within two hours use, I see fingerprints all over it. Do you expect the Spigen protector is better?

Is the screen protector that you're using glossy or a matte finish?

If glossy then applying RainX on it (test on a corner of it first just in case it does something weird to the plastic) will assist not only in reducing fingerprints but in removing them as well. I use RainX on my devices now since I saw this tip a couple of weeks ago and I'm OCD about it now LOL. I'll reapply it once every few days, takes just a couple of minutes to do all of my phones and tablets in the morning so it's no big deal.

Not sure what the Spigen is like, I'm using the MIME glass one.

Good luck!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzy996 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 26

101 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzy996

Is the screen protector that you're using glossy or a matte finish?

If glossy then applying RainX on it (test on a corner of it first just in case it does something weird to the plastic) will assist not only in reducing fingerprints but in removing them as well. I use RainX on my devices now since I saw this tip a couple of weeks ago and I'm OCD about it now LOL. I'll reapply it once every few days, takes just a couple of minutes to do all of my phones and tablets in the morning so it's no big deal.

Not sure what the Spigen is like, I'm using the MIME glass one.

Good luck!

I bought the sign screen protector and don't really like it. Fingerprints and smudges show really bad and linger no matter how much you wipe the screen. You have to change out the S Pen tip as well because it sticks to the screen protector with the rubber tip. Love Spigen cases as I use them on my note 3 but disappointed in the screen protector.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Man I tried the RainX and it works awesome!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread