[Q] KFSOWI Unknown Sources Issue. Please Help

OP slixz85

6th May 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Hi i am using a rooted kindle fire hd 2013 11.3 after rooting it and taking off bloatware and making a few bad guesses of what other stuff to uninstall, I can not install apk from unknown sources. 1mobile market will install programs fine but oddly every once in a while it wants me to enable unknown sources. From uninstalling something i shouldnt of now it will not enable this in the stock rom menu. When i click on enable from the popup menu it dissapears and takes me to tablet desktop. When i click applications in the menu it drops to desktop also. I have got around this with adb pushing the files from linux. Somehow though i cant see what gets installed unless browsing system folders. If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate ur input. I only have a normal charging cord that does connect with adb. I do not have a fastboot cable. I have stock .bin waiting to use the apk files but they are not installing with adb for some reason while others would.

If at all possible couldnt i use terminal app on my kindle now to browse apk files and install what it missing locally from the device? If so i would need help with commands from the device. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread