Best battery status/usage indicator

5th May 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
For someone who came from iphone 5s to the htc one m8, i am quite dissapointed that i dont see true indication for how much battery i used since last charge... On the iphone it states the REAL usage time iphone was working... And not including stand by unlike the android that simply states "total time on battery"... At least on the galaxy s5 it tells you how much time the screen was on so u can more or less guess how long u used it not including background runing app like email, faceboom etc...

Is there an app that can tell me PURE battery usage as in me using the phone and excluding idle mode....?
5th May 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransz

For someone who came from iphone 5s to the htc one m8, i am quite dissapointed that i dont see true indication for how much battery i used since last charge... On the iphone it states the REAL usage time iphone was working... And not including stand by unlike the android that simply states "total time on battery"... At least on the galaxy s5 it tells you how much time the screen was on so u can more or less guess how long u used it not including background runing app like email, faceboom etc...

Is there an app that can tell me PURE battery usage as in me using the phone and excluding idle mode....?

better battery stats or GSAM battery monitor
5th May 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 137

577 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransz

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809

This one is really good. He offers it up for free on XDA... but support his work and grab it off the play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erbatterystats
6th May 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

139 posts
Am using BatteryBot. This is the original battery indicator app for Android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread