Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 49,016 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(_________Q___________)

Tip us?
 
sallu786
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 50
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default (_________Q___________)

Is there any way to get work Google camera on 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
jackeagle
Old
#2  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 995
Posts: 707
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallu786 View Post
Is there any way to get work Google camera on 4.2.2

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It's working fine except the front cam video recording....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
MY WORKS
 
Rom's

AICP [I9082]
Liquidsmooth [I9082]
Nameless [i9082]
Spirit Rom [I9300] , [N7000]

Carbon Rom [ Xiaomi Mi 3]

Guides

Android Rom Development
Bootanimation

 
sallu786
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 50
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle View Post
It's working fine except the front cam video recording....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Will u explain to me please

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
jackeagle
Old
#4  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 995
Posts: 707
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallu786 View Post
Will u explain to me please

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
After installing Google camera there is patch to be applied so that it works fine but then ur front camera video recording won't work..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
MY WORKS
 
Rom's

AICP [I9082]
Liquidsmooth [I9082]
Nameless [i9082]
Spirit Rom [I9300] , [N7000]

Carbon Rom [ Xiaomi Mi 3]

Guides

Android Rom Development
Bootanimation

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes