Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

next radio

Tip us?

ufkal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default next radio

has anyone gotten the next radio app to work on this phone?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup. Its me.
Current: M8-S-Off
Previous: Galaxy Note 2,Galaxy Nexus,LG Revolution, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible, SCH-U470,Blackberry 9530,Blackberry 8830, Blackberry 7130e,

fwp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1393695048

Works perfectly on stock Rom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to fwp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ufkal
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwp View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1393695048

Works perfectly on stock Rom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
I appreciate it. I was afraid I would have to be on a sprint phone for that. Thanks!!

Yup. Its me.
Current: M8-S-Off
Previous: Galaxy Note 2,Galaxy Nexus,LG Revolution, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible, SCH-U470,Blackberry 9530,Blackberry 8830, Blackberry 7130e,

fwp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufkal View Post
I appreciate it. I was afraid I would have to be on a sprint phone for that. Thanks!!
Actually that is the apk from sprint

That's the most amazing radio app I have seen. I ditched the stock radio and put this one on my M8 and on a friends HTC One S and it works stunningly well.
The Following User Says Thank You to fwp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Napoleones
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Verizon disabled the FM receiver on the M7 also. Clearly, they want you streaming music via your data connection so they can yank harder on your short hairs. They did something similar with the DNA; the international model (Butterfly) came with a perfectly good SD card but Verizon forced HTC to remove it for the DNA, and HTC didn't have the market muscle to stand up to them. I can just hear it: "Let's take away their SD cards and FM radios, force them into the cloud, then TAKE AWAY THEIR UNLIMITED DATA!" (Que evil laugh). Arrogant profit pursuit over customer interests. At least TMo is forcing them, finally, to compete a tiny bit. Sorry, end somewhat off-topic rant...pet peeve.
The Following User Says Thank You to Napoleones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]