FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

double tap to wake....

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By ti325, Member on 6th May 2014, 05:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Has anybody found a way to enable Double Tap to Wake on the i9505? I use ElementalX kernel on my Nexus 7 (2013) and it works really well!
 
 
6th May 2014, 05:27 AM |#2  
0zura's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ti325

Has anybody found a way to enable Double Tap to Wake on the i9505? I use ElementalX kernel on my Nexus 7 (2013) and it works really well!

Wrong Section!
But with ktoonsez kernel it works
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=41878651

0zura
The Following User Says Thank You to 0zura For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 11:14 AM |#4  
Pfeffernuss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wassenaar
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer

this would do the trick

Sure, and say bye bye to the battery at the same time.
6th May 2014, 12:41 PM |#5  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss

Sure, and say bye bye to the battery at the same time.

I've been trying it for a couple of days & no noticeable change here ?
6th May 2014, 12:51 PM |#6  
bala_gamer's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Madurai-Chennai
Thanks Meter: 6,888
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfeffernuss

Sure, and say bye bye to the battery at the same time.

you cant have the best of both the worlds ... the battery consumption is already very minimal in this app and since it is in a very early stage it should be optimized more in the near future
6th May 2014, 01:11 PM |#7  
Pfeffernuss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wassenaar
Thanks Meter: 1,223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer

you cant have the best of both the worlds ... the battery consumption is already very minimal in this app and since it is in a very early stage it should be optimized more in the near future

Screen on = no deep sleep = battery drain. No matter what
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes