FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Gallery App?

289 posts
Thanks Meter: 105
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!
 
 
1st May 2014, 08:25 PM |#2  
Senior Member
League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcurry83

It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!

I agree this would be a huge benefit.

And I feel your pain on the SDK. It took some doing to get it working on my machine at home. Java seriously lacks user friendly attributes
1st May 2014, 08:33 PM |#3  
madmike23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brea, CA
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcurry83

It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!

Do you mean transfering images from watch to phone? or vice versa? Cause pics from watch is automatically showing up in my phone's gallery after taking them.
2nd May 2014, 12:38 PM |#4  
jwcurry83's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yarmouthport, MA
Thanks Meter: 105
 
Donate to Me
More
I have the neo so there is no camera on my end.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd May 2014, 02:13 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 278
 
More
Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear
5th May 2014, 04:24 PM |#6  
jwcurry83's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yarmouthport, MA
Thanks Meter: 105
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwinkel

Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear

Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.
6th May 2014, 02:24 AM |#7  
Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcurry83

Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.


have you tried installing using the image?
6th May 2014, 07:18 AM |#8  
filebug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Any guide on installing using the bin file?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes