Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gallery App?

Tip us?

jwcurry83
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME
Default Gallery App?

It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!

BigDanInTX
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcurry83 View Post
It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!
I agree this would be a huge benefit.

And I feel your pain on the SDK. It took some doing to get it working on my machine at home. Java seriously lacks user friendly attributes
Samsung Galaxy SIII | Samsung Gear 2 Neo | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

madmike23
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:

Do you mean transfering images from watch to phone? or vice versa? Cause pics from watch is automatically showing up in my phone's gallery after taking them.

jwcurry83
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME
I have the neo so there is no camera on my end.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

klwinkel
Old
Thanks Meter 252
Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear

jwcurry83
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwinkel View Post
Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear
Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.

Restless-rooster
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.

have you tried installing using the image?

filebug
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Any guide on installing using the bin file?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk