Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Gallery App?

OP jwcurry83

1st May 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yarmouthport, MA
Thanks Meter: 104

289 posts
Donate to Me
More
It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!
1st May 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #2  
League City, TX
Thanks Meter: 35

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcurry83

It would really be nice if there was a way to transfer images to the gallery app via bluetooth rather than needing to connect to a computer via USB. Especially on the Neo where the gallery serves no purpose otherwise. How hard do you think it would be to be able to add the devices to the share menu on the gallery app and then integrating with the tizen app? Any thoughts?

I am having a hell of a time getting the sdk to install correctly on Windows too btw!

I agree this would be a huge benefit.

And I feel your pain on the SDK. It took some doing to get it working on my machine at home. Java seriously lacks user friendly attributes
1st May 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #3  
Flag Brea, CA
Thanks Meter: 27

227 posts
More
Quote:

Do you mean transfering images from watch to phone? or vice versa? Cause pics from watch is automatically showing up in my phone's gallery after taking them.
2nd May 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yarmouthport, MA

289 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have the neo so there is no camera on my end.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 278

382 posts
More
Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear
5th May 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Yarmouthport, MA

289 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klwinkel

Are those Samples mentioned here not exactly what you need:

http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-gear

Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.
6th May 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #7  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 4

32 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the link.. I will certainly look into it. The issue I am having is not being able to get the wearable SDK to install correctly on my machine. It is just one error after another and it is getting extremely frustrating.

have you tried installing using the image?
6th May 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #8  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 50

220 posts
More
Any guide on installing using the bin file?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread