Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 40,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Power Button

Tip us?

EnormoDerClown
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 41
Phone [Q] Power Button

Hi there,

i have a question belonging to the power button. It doesnīt give really got feedback for me. I donīt really "feel" when it is really pressed, because of a "klick" or just the pressure (like the volume Button). Also I think it is just fixed at one point, because itīs somehow groggy and doesnīt go even "into the phone" when pressing it. It is difficult to explain

What is your experience?

MrColdbird
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Same experience you made for me.

Luckily I could care less as long as it gets the job done.

Besides home double tap is the more comfortable way to turn it on anyway.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

simika
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnormoDerClown View Post
Hi there,

i have a question belonging to the power button. It doesnīt give really got feedback for me. I donīt really "feel" when it is really pressed, because of a "klick" or just the pressure (like the volume Button). Also I think it is just fixed at one point, because itīs somehow groggy and doesnīt go even "into the phone" when pressing it. It is difficult to explain

What is your experience?
exactly the same.. volume buttons are fine while the power button feedback is horrible!! i was so disappointed at begin but now more or less i'm getting used to!
but i can't understand why is not as stable as the other one! On oppo forum some people has also volume buttone in the same conditions..