Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,661 Members 45,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Explanation of Microsoft Lumia product type, code and firmware.

Tip us?

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 819

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabu View Post
I have purchased a Nokia Lumia 625 in India "059T1M1 RM-941 VAR IMEA IN CV" I don't get the highest connection speed as 4G when I travel to UK or Malaysia and use a 4G enabled SIM. Can I cross flash it "059T454 RM-941 VAR EURO GB CV" and will this enable 4G option or can I just replace this file "NWP8 simlock 3gstandard bb5 crcA59A.bin" from the Euro ROM to the Indian ROM and flash to the get the 4G option enabled?
Changing this file will not help. MD5 signature of two files are identical, as you can see (click on image to enlarge):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino520 View Post
Hy, i have Lumia 520 RM-914_im_mea3_319 059S3W7, would like to flash to have black update!!! can you help me out, wouldnt want to up having a brick for a phone. PS this is my first time ever flashing a phone and i want to be sure that i know what i'm doing. Thanks alot
059S3W7 RM-914 VAR IMEA-MEA3 AE BH KW OM QA+ AV has already obtained GDR3/Lumia Black (3056.40000.1349.2001). You are sure that these updates are not proposed to you?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaheiim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dino520
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lumia520rocks

I had some issues but was able to flash without further problems... My lumia never got the updates OTA but thanks to YOU I have them now via Nokia Care Suite. Everything working perfectly! Thanks a 1000 times...