Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] xperia zr baseband unknown no wifi and cellular service

3rd January 2014, 08:45 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
everything was working fine on my xperia zr(c5502) until one day when for the first time the phone had its battery completely exhausted somehow the cellular service was lost and the phone got locked by mcafee internet security and was always asking for the pin at the start.even after entering the correct password it would just get stuck at this part and would never unlock.so i flashed the stock firmware 4.2.2.it was so unstable and was rebooting continously so i flashed the its first stock firmware 4.1.2 which removed the lock and reboot problems but the baseband is now unknown and no imei too and so no cell service and wifi isnt working.i am currently trying to flash the different firmware files and the baseband files of c5502 and c5503 to see if the baseband gets updated.before this problem started,i had never rooted the phone nor unlocked the bootloader or do anything of this sort.somebody please tell me what to do .has anyone xperienced this same error or baseband unknown error for zr????
 
 
3rd January 2014, 02:54 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
912 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgo333

everything was working fine on my xperia zr(c5502) until one day when for the first time the phone had its battery completely exhausted somehow the cellular service was lost and the phone got locked by mcafee internet security and was always asking for the pin at the start.even after entering the correct password it would just get stuck at this part and would never unlock.so i flashed the stock firmware 4.2.2.it was so unstable and was rebooting continously so i flashed the its first stock firmware 4.1.2 which removed the lock and reboot problems but the baseband is now unknown and no imei too and so no cell service and wifi isnt working.i am currently trying to flash the different firmware files and the baseband files of c5502 and c5503 to see if the baseband gets updated.before this problem started,i had never rooted the phone nor unlocked the bootloader or do anything of this sort.somebody please tell me what to do .has anyone xperienced this same error or baseband unknown error for zr????

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2560677
3rd January 2014, 06:19 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2560677

he has not got a working solution for this..what am i supposed to do.please help????
15th April 2014, 06:52 PM |#4  
subha7082's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jhargram
Thanks Meter: 77
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgo333

he has not got a working solution for this..what am i supposed to do.please help????

just reflash fw bro everything will fixed.
19th April 2014, 07:57 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
stupid me... caught this...

how i resolved it... (im using cm/fxp btw)

- make nandroid backup
- wipe
- reboot
- baseband comes back
- reboot into recovery
- advanced recovery with "data" only
- reboot
- done.
3rd May 2014, 08:32 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
i have this problem too.
i'm on stock 4.1.2 with no baseband,imei and signal.
bootloader is locked.
i test many stock and custom roms. but not solved.
any way to repair it?
Last edited by l0000l; 3rd May 2014 at 08:40 PM.
4th May 2014, 06:23 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0000l

i have this problem too.
i'm on stock 4.1.2 with no baseband,imei and signal.
bootloader is locked.
i test many stock and custom roms. but not solved.
any way to repair it?

repair centre?
6th May 2014, 10:03 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostupidthing

repair centre?

no professional repair center near me to repair it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes