Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 50,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Goodbye my friends !

Tip us?

bobfrantic
Old
Thanks Meter 718
Tis not unfortuanate to move forward so revel in the joy of your new toy¡!
Thanks for all you've done for the S Advance (SII lite ) community.

Sent from my GT-I9070
Phone: Galaxy S Advance I9070
Kernel: CoCore-E-Refresh-r10 w/TWRP
Rom: Deodexed and zipaligned UBLPK-ARO

Backup phone Galaxy Ace S5830

Please remember to say Thanks if I helped or you like what I have done.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobfrantic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

error404
Old
Thanks Meter 963

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n View Post
Unfortunately this is the announcement that I just bought a Galaxy S4 mini I9195, so my posts on this forum will be rare, but not inexistent.

My new baby: Galaxy S4 Mini

I learned a lot with you guys and breakup from S Advance is quite heavy, and this is the reason why I opted for a similar phone in size.
I hope you are all ok and developers to reach stable ROMs.

Sincerely,
Razvan

PS: I just received and opened the box phone, and first thing is rooted and custom kernel. Isn't weird?
Thanks for all dude.
Everyone is leaving S Advance. =(
The Following User Says Thank You to error404 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TPD-21
Old
(Last edited by TPD-21; 3rd May 2014 at 04:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_a_z_v_a_n View Post
Unfortunately this is the announcement that I just bought a Galaxy S4 mini I9195, so my posts on this forum will be rare, but not inexistent.

My new baby: Galaxy S4 Mini

I learned a lot with you guys and breakup from S Advance is quite heavy, and this is the reason why I opted for a similar phone in size.
I hope you are all ok and developers to reach stable ROMs.

Sincerely,
Razvan

PS: I just received and opened the box phone, and first thing is rooted and custom kernel. Isn't weird?
Glad to hear you have a new baby @R_a_z_v_a_n. If I may be honest, I was so sad to read your statement is. But I hope you still want to reply to any of my PM ​​to you later. And may the dream of every user on this forum to have a stable firmware Kitkat soon become a reality.

Btw, I am also very grateful for your help so far in this forum. Good luck to you seniors.
The Following User Says Thank You to TPD-21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Flo0008
Old
Thanks Meter 2,096
Goodbye @R_a_z_v_a_n!! Thanks for everything you did for our phone and I wish you the best with your new babe We lose with you an awesome member of our S Advance community But I am sure you will get a great S4 Mini community member too Good luck and See ya'

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk
My Github | Carbon 4.4.4 for GT-I9070 | SlimKat 4.4.4 for GT-I9070 | DirtyUnicorns 4.4.4 for GT-I9070
Start building Slimkat or Carbon for GT-I9070 | You like my work? Press the Thanks-Button. Thank you!

LATEST ROM BUILDS ARE MANAGED BY HUBDROID

Devices | LG G2 | Samsung S Advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Flo0008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dadix98
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Goodbye man i really appreciate your work and i'm much happy you got a new baby in your hands but i'm sad because this forum lost a good friend and devoloper. Goodbye and see you soon in some forum

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dadix98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AntaresOne
Old
Thanks Meter 1,963

DONATE TO ME
Don't forget that my girl has s advance, after 10 may she will buy S4 and I will repair mine. The good thing is that I can continue to develop on s advance too because she will give me her actual device, just wait.

Mine is a temporary goodbye, not "forever goodbye"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AntaresOne For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

assassin0408
Old
Thanks Meter 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla-MADAL93 View Post
Don't forget that my girl has s advance, after 10 may she will buy S4 and I will repair mine. The good thing is that I can continue to develop on s advance too because she will give me her actual device, just wait.

Mine is a temporary goodbye, not "forever goodbye"
phewww...glad to heard about that because i am waiting for your mokee 4.4 update..
The Following User Says Thank You to assassin0408 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

singhdharmendra48
Old
Thanks Meter 40
wow i am back

you miss samsung advance

Goodbye @R_a_z_v_a_n!! Thanks for everything
Phone: Galaxy S Advance I9070
Rom: Stock I9070DDULP8 JB 4.1.2 rooted
Kernel: CoCore-E-5.0 with CWM

press the thanks button

The Following User Says Thank You to singhdharmendra48 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]